Birthday Of Tisoy

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Corie Henson, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Today is the birthday of Tisoy, our spitz. He is 9 years old now and still strong. Our dog's birthday is always a cause for celebration in our house. As per our tradition, there is the birthday cake, no matter how small, with a candle and with matching pictorial and singing of the birthday song. For our food, it is a simple home made spaghetti and fried chicken drumsticks.

For our dogs, their dinner is the fried chicken drumsticks that has no seasoning. Here is the photo of Tisoy on the table beside Barbie and Pipoy, the brown pug. holding them are our 2 housemaids. IMG_2863 tisoy bday all.jpg

K E Gordon likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Happy Birthday Tisoy! What a happy occasion, Corie!
    [​IMG]

Corie Henson likes this.
  4. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I always get a kick out of dogs who look like they are smiling. I think Tisoy is well aware it is birthday, and is enjoying being the center of attention! Happy Birthday Tisoy and many happy returns! Milo the cat's birthday is August 31. I have been forgetting to celebrate it..but maybe this year, if I remember, a can of tuna should do nicely!:)

Corie Henson and Joe Riley like this.
  5. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Happy birthday, Tisoy! Make sure to save some of that cake for mom! :D

6. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

You got a keen eye. My father-in-law was the first one to say that - Tisoy is a smiling dog. We haven't notice it maybe because we see him all the time. But when we first heard about our smiling dog, yes, he certainly looks like he is smiling in that photo. And he has the habit of making "beautiful eyes" when there is a camera in front of him.

It was a simple occasion last night (it is Sunday morning here) and I'm sure Tisoy felt his importance to us. We like to think that our dogs have minds like us and that they somehow understand what we are doing for them.

Joe Riley and K E Gordon like this.