Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Perhaps the last few posts should be moved to the "AI" thread.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

As the Executive Branch, executing the laws, I was interested to see this exchange which presented laws about the US energy production which Biden is ignoring while attempting to force green energy.
    I always thought a better idea would have been to install energy charging stations at interstate fuel stops,instead of throwing money at chosen manufacturers and other pet projects if one wanted to encourage the populace to begin to vote for ev cars with their own dollars. The federal government installed the interstate highways in the first place.
    If, eventually we slowly chose the green way, THEN fossil fuels might take a back burner--not burning the fossil fuel bridge before we are ready.
    I don't think the present ev's are anything that is responsible, whether is is that electricity is produced from 'non-renewable' sources or that the no one knows how to handle the disposal of the huge battery arrays. The mining of the special minerals is never factored into the energy required and destroys more of our earth....

4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Harris being next in line is the only reason Biden has not been taken out yet.

Denise Evans and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

They want to direct the Federal funds into the pockets of their donors. Going Green isn't really their goal. I suppose there might be Democrat donors that make charging stations, but it is easier to give them start-up money for a solar company or a car company then let them go bankrupt and pocket the money like Obama did.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

7. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It makes one wonder, if we do indeed have representative government, what that says about the pool available to represent us.

8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

It makes sense to me since God wants everyone to have everlasting life. He's always had to go to extreme measures to get people's attention, and even then, some will never believe. My stumbling as a believer one day, and not the next is playing with fire but God knows my heart so I keep praying for His guidance in all this.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

This was so good Bobby, and I too often speak of biden like he is the only guilty party but I've known from the start that he is just a puppet, with many pulling the strings. Like I replied to Yvonne's verse over in the list of profile posts, I was reminded by the first verse in Proverbs 21 that God is in control and He is allowing this all to happen. We already know the extremes He will go to in order to make sure everyone gets a chance to know the Truth, and then it will be their choice to believe, or not.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It is one of those rules in life, it seems like, @Denise Evans . My mom always said that if we didn’t learn the easy way, then we had to learn the hard way, and sometimes that is what God has to do to get us to pay attention.
    I think that he does try the easy way first, but if people are rebellious, then they have to learn the hard way. there are stories all though the Bible of that kind of thing happening.
    I believe that we will still have to go through more of having Biden (or someone similar) appearing to be in charge of this country before people wake up, and some of them are just too entrenched and brainwashed and I think they may never wake up to the truth.

Don’t worry about the stumbling. We all do that. God knows you have a kind and caring heart, Denise, and our heart is what he looks at.

11. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Our former congressman Paul Kanjorski directed start-up money to his brother who opened up a company that was supposed to clean up the waste of the former coal mining operations using water jet technology. A front office was furnished in a rented industrial building and that was all. In short order, the company closed and the brother moved to Arizona. The congressman was not re-elected and later joined him.

12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Ed to be honest I like correction, and the older I get the more I need them.

Mary Stetler and Denise Evans like this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Beth perhaps you should mellow or I'll play you another song. Since I know your taste is similar to mine I know you'll like it.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

That's such a comfort, that God knows our heart. It's hard, the older I get, the less I want to be around people. I really think I feel safer here because I can "exit stage right" ;) if the going gets tough. I don't think I ever learned how to be a real friend, and so I didn't make many real friends. I do have one from highschool who knew everything about me, probably more than she wanted to know. I'm off topic, let me get back on ;)

I am seeing biden right where God wants him and I'm trying to accept that and yes, I think we will be seeing more and more hatred and destruction in this world. I seem to have some head-knowledge of what my "job description" is in the bible, but it's putting it into practice is where I get stubborn.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

Joe's poor health is apparent to everyone who is around him in person, and anyone listening to what he says (how he reads a teleprompter) so I'm sure it's been said here before, but if he goes, and harris gets in we'll really have our hands full.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.