Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The government employs about 20% of the US workforce, and government employees are exempt from many of the impositions placed on the rest of us, as well as being well-paid with great benefits. I expect government workers account for a large percentage of Biden voters, with academics and healthcare workers accounting for many of the rest. Plus, of course, stupid people.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

... a small pea, at that.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

The hysterical libs who still blame Trump (or anyone besides Biden) for all the BS that's happening now. Do not attempt to confuse them with the facts.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Hmmmmm…..I did wonder what the repercussions were when Reagan got rid of the mental health institutions act of 1980.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ah…..postal worker’s union.

6. Beth Gallagher

Registered

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-accidentally-flashed-cue-card-104115503.html

Biden accidentally revealed a cue card at a White House meeting on Thursday, offering a glimpse of very simple instructions for the process of the meeting. The full list of the instructions reads:
    • "YOU enter the Roosevelt Room and say hello to participants."
    • "YOU take YOUR seat. "
    • "Press enters."
    • "YOU give brief comments [...]" This note was partially blocked by Biden's finger.
    • "Press departs."
    • "YOU ask Liz Shuler, President, AFL-CIO, a question. Note: Liz is joining virtually."
    • "YOU thank participants."
    • "YOU depart."

7. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I do wish he would depart, for good !

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

Out of idle curiosity I looked up 'depart' for the derivation of the word. It wasn't given - just the meaning. Down the page it has audios of how the word is pronounced in the US and the UK. The Brits say 'depot' - no r sound at all.

I also wish Pedo Joe would depot.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

More Democrats on the street?

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This is a link to a very short Tik-Tok video. It appears to show Joe Biden (and his wife ?) with Biden carrying his own luggage, and he is putting it in what seems to be an Uber cab. There are no Secret Service, or any other type of guards around like you would expect to see.
    Any ideas what this is about ?
    Some people have said that it is one of the Biden doubles, and that is why there is no one protecting him, and he is not traveling in the presidential limo.

https://www.tiktok.com/@heresjohhnny/video/7108019789506940165

Al Amoling likes this.
  11. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

He certainly seems to be ugly enough to be the criminal. Just imagine JFK was assassinated and he was a well loved President by all. Here we have a corrupt moron that has single handily crushed a thriving come back from two years of BS spun out by his present manipulators. He has allowed more foreign enemies into the country with his lawless ignorance and stupidity. If one American is killed by a terrorist he allowed in, he should be tried and hung as a traitor. If I were in his shoes I really don't think I would be riding around without guards, and further who's to say that is not secret service doing the transportation, it would make sense to be low profile if you were handed the task of protecting such a twit.

Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  12. Dwight Ward

Registered

The guy in the video acts like he knows where he's at and what he's doing, so of course he can't be the real Pedo Joe.

13. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Walter... is that you??? :D:D

walter.jpg

walter2.jpg

14. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Joe Biden is losing his supporters faster than water flooding into a hole in a boat, it seems like, and America is sinking fast, and so is Biden.
    A couple of weeks ago, we had Elon Musk, the supposed richest man in the world, saying that Biden is doing a bad job and he is going to vote republican (and did actually do that in the Texas primaries).
    Then we had Jeff Bezos, one of the other richest men in America, also saying that Biden needs to fix the economy and do something about the fuel prices.
    (Amazon is in trouble if the truckers stop driving because the fuel is too expensive).

Now, even CNN is saying that almost 90% of people they poll think Biden is doing a terrible job as president.
    I personally think that Biden is on the way out, and we will have the economy collapse right on schedule, but with a black female president there to be called responsible for it happening .
    Not how Kamala wants to go down in history, I am sure.
    We know that both of them are puppets, so whoever is actually pulling the strings will keep on doing that , regardless of which puppet they choose to use .

5B253E98-3501-4C44-851A-0ED062BBB210.jpeg