Best Friends

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Best friends. Do you have one...or more? How special are they to your life?
    This is my best friend Dianne and me taken last Fall at my home. She lives in El Salvador most of the year so I don't get to see her as often as I would like to. But now that she has become a Granny and her grandbaby lives here in the US...I have a feeling we will see each other a lot more. What I love most about my best friend is that she is the total opposite of me in so many ways and yet we are still two "peas in a pod" in the important ways too. No matter how much time passes between our visits, when we do get together it is like we have never been apart. We can share anything and everything with each other and do! And we can totally be ourselves with each other too. Best friends are blessings I am so thankful for.

IMG_1207.JPG

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Missed this post, Babs. My best friends (2) live in Pittsburgh and I haven't seen them in years. I had a best friend in Fresno, she was the Hospice volunteers for my husband and we became great friends but she's got so many health issues now that she barely leaves home. Other than that, it's you guys!

Nice that you will get to see her more often know.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I've a best friend from high school and she has 2 girls at the university level of schooling now. We went to so much things when we were in high school. We are the only ones who keep in touch more when she was single and less when she got married and even lesser when she got her children. We see each other from time to time when shopping and we do take a few moments to say hi!!! Life is short and I still got her number and address after she got married. My pal Jan is so nice! My Mom is another best friend throughout life, though 90 now she still scolds me!