I'll post some photos when I have time to look for them, but I have been working on our attic off and on for more than thirteen years now. During that time, we spent a couple of summers up north, where I worked on our camp, and a couple of years in North Carolina, so it's not like I've been working on it steadily but it is a never-ending project. Plus, I got cancer and wasn't very much in the mood to do home improvements while going through radiation therapy. When we bought the house it was a three-unit apartment building. We tore down some walls, removed two kitchens and a bathroom, and turned one bedroom into a walk-in closet. The place didn't have an attic, just insulation draped over the rafters above the upstairs ceiling tiles. I put a floor in, while having to access the attic through a small access hole in the ceiling. Then I put a stairway to the attic in from the walk-in closet. Having never built a stairway before, I found that the result took up far too much room, so a couple of years later I redid the stairway to take up considerably less room. For that task, I hired someone with more brains that I had. With a floor, the new attic room would give us considerably more space. I decided that I'd use wooden boards for the first several feet of the sloping walls to the attic, as wainscoting, and then finish it off with drywall. I had completed that task on one side of the attic. Then we had to move to North Carolina for a couple of years, leaving the house with a friend of ours, who maintained the place in return for living here for free. When I returned, I found that he had packed the attic with junk, which was a lot of work on his part, but it has made it nearly impossible for me to finish the other part of the attic, since I have to move the junk over to the other side of the room while I lay boards on the wall. I still hope to finish it one day, and I hope that day will be before next summer is over.