As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Man, you make it sound so simple. Do yourself a favor and do a detailed piece of research regarding Flynn so the rest of your analysis will gain a little more credibility.

2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Wow. I just joined a few days ago but you guys on SeniorsOnly are talking about a whole lot of things I find fascinating.
    For one, I doubt very much whether Donald Trump is innocent of colluding with the Russians. Listen some to a man named Malcolm Nance. He's a former intelligence operative and he goes on at length about Trump and the Russians. I'm sorry I can't point you to the single most relevant video or interview but he presents the information in several of his videos and interviews. This is one: (The Plot To Destroy America).

Nancy Hart and Beth Gallagher like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

A little off topic but The Russian think was talked about by all the big shots in the democrat intel but under oath they all sung a different tail all saying there was nothing was this guy under oath or just talking like all the rest.

4. Dwight Ward

Registered

I'm having second thoughts about my promotion of Malcolm Nance. Listening again through this video there are a lot of interesting comments and information relatable to the topic of Trump and the Russians but little actual evidence of Trump's guilt. It's a matter of asserting a crime vs. presenting evidence of that assertion and here I find Nance lacking. I've scanned his other interviews ( I'm too lazy to listen to them all in their entirety again.) and I find the same problem. I still think Nance is worth listening to but not for his evidence of Trump's guilt.

5. Dwight Ward

Registered

Martin,
    See my comment on my promotion of Malcolm Nance.

6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Malcolm Nance doesn't mince words. Although he does get very emotional about Russian interference at times. He has written a couple of books on the subject.

I don't think he blames Donald Trump. He simply contends Mr. Trump is being played by the Russians to their advantage. He mentions often that this scheme of sowing division and chaos, by putting out misinformation, is a strategy the Russians have used for decades to try and undermine democracies.