Arizona House Passes Bill Banning Transgender Female Athletes From Participating In School Sports

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Most reasonable people would be satisfied with the junk and no junk test. If it was born with junk, no playing competitive sports with the no junk folks.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I only said that because there are people born with ambiguous genitalia (1.7% of us, according to the never-wrong internets.) The Mayo Clinic has an interesting article on it.

Thomas Stillhere and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

3000 years ago they were probably killing babies born with ambiguous genitalia. Even cavemen were probably confused and scratching their heads. Today all these attacks on social norms are for a purpose being thrown out there to keep the trouble stirred up simply because they hate America. No topic is dismissed if it causes normal people a lot of grief. Maybe this is why it was called perversion a long long time ago. Yet no one is out there attacking or targeting these people today but the targeting of normal people continues by the really sick people, and it is a sickness no doubt with a very heavy burden for most of them to carry. Like most generational scenery it too will pass one day and be just another page in history. It changes nothing but in the end women's sports should be protected and no men allowed to suddenly decide to steal the real titles from real women. I think this will be out front in the courts soon. What I can't understand is why the women still refuse to speak out on being used and abused by politicians buying votes. All real women should break away and start their own sanction not allowing men to participate in their sports events. I'm sure some sicko would challenge it but they can always fill the pool with bleach if there is no other way to protect women's right for something so basic. I also blame professional sports for allowing women to compete against males. You could see the castration being applied a decade ago when it became popular. Blame the military for most of it for throwing out everything basic and radicalizing the military. I knew this in the 70s when women were being housed in the same barracks with the men. I knew then we were ruined forever. The sad part is no woman has ever been denied the opportunity to serve in our military, yet some rocket scientist decided they should all be one big happy group. I don't regret not spending 20 years in a tradition that was going downhill. Today you couldn't draft enough men to fight a real war thanks to the politicians who love to destroy normal behavior. Just look at them they make a wonderful example for all to see.

4. John Brunner

An 80 year old woman who has attended the Port Townsend, WA YMCA pool for 35 years is BANNED after demanding "transgender" worker leave women's locker room, and is accusing him of 'watching little girls pulling down their suits.'

This is "Clementine Adams," the worker in question[ing]:

[​IMG]

The YMCA told the 80 year old that there were Pride posters all over the place, and that should have been sufficient warning, followed up with 'You're discriminating and you can't use the pool anymore. I'm calling the police.'

Link

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The problem I have with the whole schmeer is that the trans wants everyone to understand that they’re different but will not understand when their difference isn’t rewarded with any special privileges.
    No matter what gender a person feels like, locker rooms and bath rooms are sexually exclusive. Penis’s in one room and vagina’s in another room. it’s really that simple.

If a male wants to feel like a woman so be it. Dress like one, wear makeup and high heels and over exaggerate their feminine side. It’s okay, I understand they want to be whatever they want to be but they still do not belong in places where real females expect some sort of privacy.

If my wife were to be in the same situation, well……I’ll just leave it at that.

John Brunner likes this.
  6. John Brunner

And there's the set-up.

Yours is a natural, predictable, fully understandable reaction to there being a man in a women's locker room. But since this is a man of a self-declared class, they can provoke that normal reaction and call you a bigot.

Heck, I don't even know any of the women who are being subject to this intrusion and it makes me infuriated.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Perhaps the idea is to make people afraid to get involved when they witness child molestation.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  8. John Brunner

You mean "Transgenerational Love"?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I’m not a particularly violent man but when I was reading about the Obama era approval of boys suddenly claiming to be trans and going into girl’s locker rooms well, my imagination went into overtime.
    Just imagining having a daughter in her own space being ogled by any guy pretending (or not) to be trans had me thinking about burned down houses, broken legs,
    jail…etc.

John Brunner likes this.
  10. John Brunner

Youngkin(R) beat McAuliffe(D) in the Virginia governor's race because one such boy assaulted a girl, and the system merely transferred him to another school in the county to continue to act out his fantasy, where he did it again. The response to one father's outrage was to toss him out of a school board meeting, and then to collude with the national school board association, the Biden administration and the FBI to have him and other outraged parents labeled "Domestic Terrorists." Then McAuliffe issued a statement to the effect that parents have no business mucking about in school affairs.

So "ogling" is the least of it.
    ps: You sound like a domestic terrorist to me.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I’m also deplorable.

John Brunner likes this.
  12. John Brunner

The gummint's got you in it's cross hares.

[​IMG]

Bobby Cole likes this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Make a note to self: Buy more 12 gauge shotgun shells and 3 more flash bangs for the Mossberg tomorrow.
    Dunno. I realize that peppering a gal’s behind is ungentlemanly but what about a guy who is trying to look like a gal?

Edit: It used to be that some wayward men would hide Behind women’s skirts but now they have decided to Wear them instead.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    John Brunner likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Back on the subject of banning biological men from women’s sports, Skate Canada has recently announced the exact opposite in their competitive couples skate division.
    The rules used to read, “one man and one woman” but that’s been amended to read, “couples” so as to be inclusive for anyone no matter what gender they believe themselves to be.

I do not know a lot about how skaters get from point A to being Olympians but Podium Pathway, an organization that all skaters have to go through to get to world competitions, has approved of the Canadian change so I guess we’ll be seeing two dudes or two dudettes doing pirouettes on the ice soon.

Figure skating isn’t at the top of my list of sporting events I love to watch, but I do like to watch it during the winter Olympics. I’m wondering now if I’ll find it as attractive and artistic when a guy in tights is dancing with and tossing around another guy wearing a small skirt. Don’t know yet but I guess I will eventually find out.

Denise Evans and John Houlihan like this.
  15. John Brunner

It occurs to me that sex-specific terminology was being scrubbed starting in the 70s. When adults started entering into relationships with no intention of making marriage the goal, it was decided that the terms "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" sounded too high school. So the gender-neutral terms "significant other" and "partner" were coined (remember "Parents Without Partners"?) I now see the long-term intent.

Denise Evans and Bobby Cole like this.