Arizona House Passes Bill Banning Transgender Female Athletes From Participating In School Sports

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I just read and article about a week ago where in some country (cannot for the life of me remember where), they are doing transgender surgeries by the thousands every month. This is absolutely jaw dropping.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

It wouldn't surprise me Lois ;( I wonder about the numbers here in the U.S. too.

Lois Winters likes this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I can only shake my head and wonder what this old world is coming to.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Thailand is the country that performs the most male-to-female sex reassignment surgeries. From what I have read they offer a high-quality surgery for about 1/3 or less the cost of the USA with fewer legal requirements.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    Lois Winters likes this.
  5. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, when it comes to politically correct I react like Clark Gable "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a d...m

6. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

OK, I'm sick of our pc world. Sick of it!!

If you have an X and a Y chromosome, you are genetically a male. I don't care if you want to wear dresses, bras, panties, etc. I don't care if you've always identified with women. You're genetically a male. If you've had shots to decrease your testosterone, gotten implants for boobs, had a tacheadicfrommie, you're still genetically a male! You still have had, in the past, the advantage of forming greater muscle mass, more aggressive ways to attack your competition, etc, etc.

These mediocre male athletes who "realize" they're actually women, and then start competing in women's sports where they break all kinds of records, are a sham and a disgrace! The colleges and sports organizations that accede to their absolute nonsense should be ashamed of themselves!

We need to invalidate the records set by these transgender people. If they want to compete on a level playing field then we MUST form transgender athletic organizations and let these people compete there.

Read this, and get sick! :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...t-four-champion-questions-remain?platform=amp

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

8. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Here-here ....... agree completely !!!

But ....never heard of "tacheadicfrommie," ..... educate me.

Did you mean ... tachycardic frommie, ?

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I do agree but with one little old opinion though.

If a person wishes to be a transgender then so be it but until the WHOLE job is done they’re just transvestites / men in drag. If the furthest they’ll go is to put on women’s clothes and some make-up, they’re not transgenders.

Get rid of the testosterone making jewels along with their partner and then I might think a little differently.
    That goes for the teenage boys running to girls locker rooms. If the teen does indeed want to be recognized as a girl then he has to lose his junk.

Lois Winters, Ed Wilson and Faye Fox like this.
  10. Joe Smith

Joe Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Girls just want to have fun.

11. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

Until a given male-born individual can have a procedure to render himself a genetic woman with XX sex chromosomes, I will NEVER recognize that person as a biological female.

I am strongly considering starting an organization that calls for the creation of a transgender sports association where girl-boys can compete among themselves and boy-girls can do the same. That would be fair, in my book.

I think the organization might be: The Transgender Sports Association, TTSA. In sports events sanctioned by the TTSA, all you would have to do to compete is state what sex you believe yourself to be, have a genetic test, and you're good to go. THAT makes sense!

12. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

Tacheadicfrommie= take a d**k from me, dressed up to be a medical term.

13. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Exactly! Even guys that had their "junk" removed are still men (gender-wise) until they have their prostate removed. When "women" die of prostate cancer, I smell something fishy and it ain't the undesirable but common dead fish female aroma. :confused::rolleyes:;)

To go one step further, until they can alter chromosomes, hook up a cervix and uterus to their inverted penis and get pregnant and suffer all the pleasantries of childbearing, they should be called da da not ma ma. Maybe a full transgender could be ma da. "Hello ma da, hello fa ma, here is life at camp no ba da, life here is very de-braining, and it isn't fun because it never stops raining. Oh take me home I promise to wear a bra, and a short skirt, and play tennis with the girls."

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    Ed Wilson, Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  14. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Why aren't there lawsuits ? Seems to me it would be pretty easy to prove a case of simple cheating. I still support the Crocodile Dundee Test, test positive you get out of the girls pool, and get a big boot up yer what-ever on your way out.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

LOL !!