Are You A Terrorist?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Who Is A “Terrorist” In Biden’s America?

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/investigative-reports/who-is-a-terrorist-in-bidens-america/

There's a lot of meat in this rather long article and it's worth reading through. One disturbing trend that struck me personally was a sort of shift of emphasis of the definition of terrorism by our rulers, from physical violence to that of word-terrorism (my term), the latter of which I've committed and will continue to commit many times.

First paragraph of Whitney Webb's article:

In the latest sign that the US government’s War on Domestic Terror is growing in scope and scale, the White House on Tuesday revealed the nation’s first ever government-wide strategy for confronting domestic terrorism. While cloaked in language about stemming racially motivated violence, the strategy places those deemed “anti-government” or “anti-authority” on a par with racist extremists and charts out policies that could easily be abused to silence or even criminalize online criticism of the government.

Again, worth a read.

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Good to see a post from you again. My wife used to posit that I was being watched by the FBI

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Hey @Dwight Ward . Nice to see you back and I hope you had a merry Christmas. Yes, I am a terrorist, but you all knew that. :p

Faye Fox, Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Again, very Nazi-esque....

Faye Fox likes this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

Hi, Beth. It's nice to see some old faces here.... Agg, should I say 'old' here?, in the SeniorsOnly context? I can't say 'new'! WhatdoIsay? WhatdoIsay?

Hi, Beth. It's nice to see some medium faces here.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Hey, if the shoe fits. :D (I'm old so have at it.) Happy New Year, Dwight.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  7. Dwight Ward

Registered

I guess I'll have to tell my black friends I'm a white supremacist and that we can't party anymore. I'll be the loneliest extremist in the state of Maryland.

from Infowars:
    DHS Releases New Rules on Extremism, Will Target Anyone Who Questions 2020 Election or Challenges COVID Narrative
    by Jamie White
    March 13th 2022, 1:32 pm
    'Conspiracy theories' about 2020 presidential election and government's COVID response 'will almost certainly spur some [domestic violent extremists] [sic] to try to engage in violence this year,' claims DHS.

The Department of Homeland Security has released new guidelines on “extremist” behavior, which include questioning the 2020 presidential election or promoting “conspiracy theories” about the COVID pandemic and mandates.

The memo, titled Report to the Secretary of Homeland Security Domestic Violent Extremism Internal Review: Observations, Findings, and Recommendations claims the “sociopolitical developments” of the 2020 election and the COVID pandemic could “spur domestic violent extremists” to “engage in violence.”
    [​IMG]
    A March 2021 unclassified threat assessment prepared by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Department of Justice, and DHS, noted that domestic violent extremists “who are motivated by a range of ideologies and galvanized by recent political and societal events in the United States pose an elevated threat to the Homeland in 2021.”

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This might not be the proper thread to publish this note that I've been thinking about for some time, but here it is:

When the votes were tallied and announced on the 2020 election, many Trump supporters (majority-all?) argued that the election was stolen. This, of course, also applies to the ones who raided the capital on January 2021. My question is: how many of these people really REALLY believed that the vote count was rigged, or knew that it wasn't, but wanted Trump to remain even if it required some illegal action and violence?

9. Dwight Ward

Registered

I take it that you're not a Trump supporter. I voted for him because he wasn't Biden. I don't think the conservatives, Christians and Republicans who voted for him would have resorted to violence to keep him in office. We're Americans, not Nazis.
    Re :the election, It's obvious there were stolen votes, stolen in a dozen ways and across several states. .Whether the count would have shifted to Trump is an open question as far as I'm concerned. I've not seen a tally I trust although I have an idea that Trump got more votes than Biden.
    Finally, I wonder whether the folks who voted for Biden (probably less than half the country) are happy with him today.

10. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I voted for Trump; I'm an independent and believe that too often our choices in elections are "bad" and "worse." I don't believe the election was stolen but I do believe Trump defeated himself.

My biggest concern with all this mess is that our freedom of speech is being significantly eroded. I'm not much on conspiracy theories so I should stay outta these threads.

Bruce Andrew likes this.
  11. Dwight Ward

Registered

Please keep participating. A voice of reason is welcome.

Beth Gallagher and Bruce Andrew like this.
  12. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Do you believe in actual conspiracies? That defines politics itself: Evil people conspire to usurp our liberties and take our money.

13. Dwight Ward

Registered

I've forgotten how to tag someone.

Yvonne, you and others of the conspiracy bent might enjoy Sarah Westall's 2 part interview with Dave Hodges here:

https://sarahwestall.com/bombshells...-are-all-hiding-the-truth-w-dave-hodges-1of2/

Among Hodges' hypotheses - the US, Russia, and China have worked together on bioweapons.

14. Dwight Ward

Registered

Agreed. Bad people 'breathe together' to keep or increase their wealth, influence and power.

Bruce Andrew likes this.
  15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Yes, I know there are actual conspiracies. I guess I'd just rather keep my head in the clouds and try to believe that not all politicians are evil, though.

Don Alaska and Bruce Andrew like this.