Are We In The End-times, Believe It Or Not

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Denise Evans, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

This guy fascinates me with his knowledge of the bible:

Joseph Carl and Marie Mallery like this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

My daughter is always studding and reading the Bible and sends me articles or videos.
    She sent me this one yesterday.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

32 minutes into this video is the question of the reporter who was cut up and carried out in a suitcase, who some say this Saudi Prince ordered for the reporter insulting him.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

How wonderful to have a daughter like that Marie ♥️ I'll take a look at this Marie thank you much. I hope you gave Jimmy Evans a listen, he's spot on imo, on the bible. We should be aware of the many false-teachings that are like plagues. Reading the bible, asking God's guidance from His Holy Spirit, is critical in understanding, and interpretation. I'm not saying I always get it right, I am too easily confused at times, but there is nothing I believe in more than the bible, and that it is the Word of God. I get off track so easily, and start buying into secularism, and reverting back to my old way of "stinking thinking", then I hit my knees, cry, in desperation and He always lifts me up again, back on track.

Joseph Carl and Marie Mallery like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

I probably won't watch it, because it's too much for me when I see those things. I know they are happening, but I'm trying hard to look at the uplifting positive things. So thank you for the warning Marie.

Alice Williams and Marie Mallery like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

I haven't watched it all but I did get past the reporter slaying part and all it was is discussion, no film of any violence so far.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

unfortunately, those things stick in my mind for days, then they always come back to me. I wish all my memories could be good ones, but that's not the way it goes for me anyway :)

Teresa Levitt and Marie Mallery like this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Registered

Denise, I'm listening to Jimmy Evans video you put up now.

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

I hope you are ok with it. I get nervous about sharing things that help me, but understand everyone is different. I do believe not one of us is not being affected negatively by the things happening in the world. Sometimes I don't even see how I am so focused on the negative until I have a really bad anxiety attack. I'd sure like to nip those in the bud so I'm better prepared to move past them quickly, back to focusing on "The Good News" ❤️

Teresa Levitt and Marie Mallery like this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

I understand ,I'm the same way at times.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks Marie, it always helps to know someone else "gets it" ;) I can get so self-centered I think I'm the only one, geesh! :D It does help to be reminded of those that are so less fortunate, my days are always better when I am focused on "what can I do for others" instead of "me me me" ;) hugs, Denise

Marie Mallery likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Thank you Denise ,I like to study but got away from it awhile because me and others turned it into more of an argument than a study.
    I hope to just listen and learn more so than condemn and teach this time.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

Wow, we have a lot in common, I sensed that in the past as well Marie. My first reaction when I find something so uplifting about God, or sometimes alternative health, I want to jump out there and share it but it's me that needs to "keep" listening and trying to teach others. You hit the nail on the head, wait on God to lead me. Half the time I don't even pray and include Him in my decisions. No wonder I'm such a back-slider ;) but what I know is He is always waiting patiently for my return to Him, and His trustworthy guidance ;)

14. Denise Evans

Registered

I just wanted to share with you as I've been having awful insomnia, some nights only 2-3 hours of sleep. I tried some teas, etc., but nothing was working. That Area 1 on Aging put a guy, he set up an office in our Senior Center. Then we got a notice that they had a gift for each of us in the apartments, and we could choose either a transister radio with a crank to refresh the battery in case of electrical outages, or, we could choose a air-purifier. I already have a good AP so I chose the little radio. Anyway, the other night I was tossing and turning and finally decided to turn on the radio and search for some talk-radio, like when I used to do that way back when. I came upon what's called The Dove radio, which has lots of different christian pastors like Charles Stanley, lots of my faves.

Now I fall asleep to that, and I wake up a few times (do to too much water before bed) but fall right back to sleep :) It's on FM, and only in US. Mine comes in strong believe it or not, from Medford Oregon ;)

15. Marie Mallery

Registered

Interesting, how Steven Hawkins "A-I will destroy humanity before I die"., yet mankind will be here till the end.
    I do think AI will have a part in our end. But Only God will decide when the end of the age happens, The Fathers creation will not be destroyed by human inventions.

Denise Evans likes this.