Anyone See Total Recall Remake In 2012?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Denise Evans, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Well I watched it in full, for the 1st time lastnight. Just felt like a syfy I guess. Funny thing was, I caught something I hadn't seen before. It's set in a sort of post apocolyps time, and yes, there are the bad guys running most everything, building a massive army of synthetic robots. And then there is the "resistance" hiding out and getting their jabs in when they can, and building up to bust up the bad guys.

If you saw the first one with Schwarzenhager, you will probably like this one too;) But back to what I spotted, and believe me, it was only a flash. They show it so fast not everyone would catch it. When Hauser, lead man played by Colin Farrell, goes to the bank deposit box left for him, he pulls out all he needs, and it includes a stack of money with guess who's picture on it?? O'bama's!! This movie was made in 2012, so man, I loved that part. It was a real slam at O'bama and his New World Order ideas;)

Gary Ridenour and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

from the trailer it looks better than the original. think ill download it and take a look. I also saw rogue one and the new version of Ben Hur. IMO they both sucked

3. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I watched the remake of Recall only because of the actors that I follow Colin Farrell and Kate Beckinsale.