All News Is Fake News. Now, The Same Are Trying To Analyze It 4power/control ?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Jeff Elohim, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

... or not....

did Trump resign ? Or is that parleyed on some websites for whatever reason ?

2. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

How can we reply to something that is unknown?

4 options are on the table (it seems to me): 1. resign 2. 25th amendment 3. impeachment 4. remain to the end of term (on the 20th)

What else is there? (except open rebellion and possible civil war)

3. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I had no idea what it was about. It turns out, came out , that a disgruntled employee (probably government) had made up some things ....

hmmm.... perhaps a budding politician ? ! ........ arrrrgggghhhhhhh

However, thanks for your reply and question.

5th option. Coo, Coo..... (might be spelled coup? ) I don't know..... That OR something worse .... is going to happen?

6th option. (without authorization or verification that it is possible) >>>
    ARREST the ones who broke the law.(mostly the drug makers).
    Stop the change-over.
    (not advocating this, but it is a possibility ) > Let the Chinese go ahead and do their thing. (take over)

7th option. (first step) Admit it is broken. (the system). .... It has been broken for generations.

4. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I have heard nothing about this. He is in Alamo Texas to give a speech. Not THE Alamo,but the town. I have heard that it was chosen to elicit emotions about a "Last valiant stand"

5. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

Trump needs to make the same deal with Pence that Nixon made with Ford - I'll resign, you move up and then pardon me for any and all crimes and misdemeanors

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

According to what I heard, the State Department website was hacked “by a disgruntled employee” , and they put that fake news on the website; so neither President Trump or VP Pence has resigned.
    With everything that is happening this month, there is probably going to be a whole lot of fake “news” coming out, both in the mainstream news and in the alternative news, so we mostly have to just read, listen, and see what happens.

This is a report that talks about the State Department hacking, and also about the President’s trip to Texas to speak. Besides all of the military that is around Washington DC right now, the helicopter that they call “the Sniffer” has also flown from Nevada all the way to DC, and it checks for bombs and other things that might be detected .
    That is a long ways to send a helicopter, so they must be very concerned about something to have it there.

Bobby Cole and Hoot Crawford like this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is the latest thing that I have been seeing on social media, and it is a possible false flag coming up , maybe on the 17th of this month. People have been posting to warn other Trump supporters NOT to go to any rallies or protests because antifa is getting set up to fake being Trump supporters again, like they did at the capitol earlier this month.
    They do a really poor job of actually looking and caring like a Trump supporter, because (for the most part) we are all peaceful and don’t carry things like shields and sledgehammers or fire extinguishers, or wear backpacks with pipe bombs in them.
    Regardless, anything that happens will undoubtedly be blamed on President Trump.

Bobby Cole and Hoot Crawford like this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Just Now, in the last few minutes, Main Tv Broadcast News Showed Expensive Efforts

being paid for by tax dollars

to develop a platform (i.e. software/computer programming) that can immediately tag or recognize a spoofed video....

Apparently (duh), they (the authorities or rather those in power) , realize that fake videos are easy to make, today more than ever before.

Not the simple long-time accepted fakes, like just telling lies - 'easy' to identify with technology almost 50 years old or older,
    but official looking videos altered to make it appear and sound like the person ...

====================================================
    ====================================================

As I was typing the above post, something pertinent perhaps, a performance both continuing with the deception, and exposing a bit of it...
    Just now, "in the news", see the deception continue, and also as they expose some of the mismanagement not for the purpose of establishing any honesty or true standard, but just the usual 'staged' news ...

============================ interjection news brief on abc, cbs, or nbc.... at 950am(now) ======
    200,000 dollars , over 8000 ventilators, sent worldwide now cannot be located... and mis-identified as 'life-saving' (since they cause death 50% of the time they are used).

------------------
    footnote: remember ventilators that were life-saving were made in Europe (maybe Bulgaria) OVER A YEAR AGO for $450.00 each instead of $17,000.00 each -the cost of the ones 'contracted' for with a new company (FORD helpped, politicians made the contracts and a lot of money)

=============================END of 'news' brief ====================================

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Most conspiracy nuts claim that the deep stae show you what they are going to do before they do it.
    Well did they show us this covid pandemic years ago. 2012 Olympics had a show with death coming down with beds and nurses all flying around.
    ScreenShot_20210210202851.png

10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

11. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You don't think that looks like the same guy?

12. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered