A Place Of Prayer

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Lovely opening post Babs and wonderful pictures too
    I wish you all strength and guidance through harsh times x

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Prayer Of Commanding The Day
    [​IMG]
    Father God I thank you for this day. I thank you that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. I command the morning Lord according to Job 38:12. I declare this day to line up with the Light and Truth of Your Word. I declare Your Will to be established upon the earth; for the Light of Your Glory to shine upon our ways. Lord release Your Angelic Hosts this day to battle and conquer on our behalf. Send in the Armies of God to defeat the forces of darkness, causing every tactical move of the enemy to flee. Let the earth be filled with Your Glory Lord; let the fullness of Your Presence dwell among us.

I prophesy to the 4 winds Lord. I prophesy the Breath of God to breathe upon the dry and arid places of this land. Bring Life Lord to the dark and depleted corners of the earth. Send in the winds of Healing to heal and restore our land. Let the conception of new Life bring about the birthing of divine destinies. Let the womb of Your promises be birthed upon the earth today and manifest into their fullness. Make every crooked place straight. Make every valley be raised high. Cause the mountains before us Lord to be brought low. Send in the rains of provision to saturate our desolate places. Revive us back to Life Lord. Resurrect what's been lost. Breathe new life into our hopes, dreams, and Godly desires. Let our prayers meet with the Heavens this morning Lord, causing increase to flow upon the earth. Let our praises resound through the atmosphere causing a Mighty rumble to shake the pits of hell. I declare every bondage to be loosed this morning in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Anything and everything that holds Your people bound and in captivity Lord, I declare in Your Name to be freed! I declare the eradicating of disease, sickness, financial distress, oppression, depression, fear, demonic attacks, offense, generational curses; every evil and premeditated assignment from the enemy, to flee! I declare healing, salvation, transformation, reformation, resources to flow from unexpected sources, restoration in relationships, a release from ties that bind; and a restoring of everything the enemy has plundered and stolen from our person, family, or family bloodline. I declare every curse to be null and void. Every word curse is demolished and brought to nothing. I bind the forces of darkness, and every arrow that's been sent to maim and wreck havoc, to be rerouted back into the enemies camp. I decree and declare a new day, a new season, a fresh anointing, new assignments, increase in income, financial breakthrough, rains of blessing, the flow of increase, winds of renewal, Holy Ghost fire, a stirring up of the Gifts within you; and for you to jump into the River of Life - be filled, healed, and walk in the manifested and supernatural blessings of God! In Jesus Mighty and Precious Name. Amen

Holly Watson

3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

My husband is presently experiencing high blood pressure in the vicinity of 200/100 reading. And although we are using the digital monitor so maybe the reading is wrong but the doctor said that it is somehow accurate, that my husband has indeed hypertension. The suspected root cause is the gastritis that has been tormenting my husband since he was 30 years old. Last week, that gastritis again surfaced giving him stomach pains and fortunately no chest pains. Upon getting a high reading of his blood pressure, he consulted a doctor last Tuesday and the verdict is to get a laboratory test which he did and just waiting for the result. But the target is to treat the gastritis that is giving him abdominal pains that is reason for his blood pressure to rise.

Thank you for the prayers you will grant for the healing of my husband's ailment. Right now he is still trying to recuperate and taking medications for his gastritis. We are hoping that the lab results would be normal and not show anything scary.

Amen.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

@Corie Henson Praying with you for healing for your husband ailments.

819415514_1782265.gif

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Corie Henson likes this.
  5. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

My brother found out he had stage 4 prostate cancer 1 year and 8 months ago. The cancer, like your bother in laws is in his bones; he has had radiation and chemotherapy as well. He has been on morphine all this time due to leg pain. It is very sad as he has done a lot for me over the years. If you want to share information on medications or anything else, please message me privately at filmjunkie08@yahoo.com. What I don't know, I can text my brother and find out as he wants to help others in the same position. My brother knows he will eventually die from the disease, but he is intent on stretching his time for as long as he can.

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you @Texas Beth for sharing about your brother with me. At this time my brother-in-law is holding his own and has been able to go back to work for at least 6 hours each day. He is doing chemo and doing better than expected with this. He has some really good Doctors who are doing everything to kill as many of the cancer cells as they can while keeping my brother-in-law as pain free as possible. Our prayers seem to be helping too.

I will lift your brother in prayer just as I do my brother-in-law and trust God's will to be done in both their lives.

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

645c1f2e0eff0854705b180d8a2ba3d6.jpg

Father,
    I lift up to You those who are mourning...that You may give them comfort.
    I lift up to You those who are sick...that You may bring them healing.
    I lift up to You those who are worried and anxious...that You may fill them with Your peace.
    I lift up to You those who have needs...so that You may provide for their needs.
    I lift up to You those who have lost their joy...so that You may give them Joy overflowing.
    I lift up to You those who's burden's seem to heavy to carry any longer...so that You may lighten their loads by carrying these burdens Yourself.
    And Father I lift up to You all Your Children this day and ask that You bless them abundantly with Your Love, Peace, and Joy. May Your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. In Jesus' name I pray and thank You for hearing my prayer. Amen

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Father God, Today my daughters' dad is having heart value replacement surgery and he is frightened Lord, not because He doesn't know You and not because Jesus isn't his Lord and Savior. His flesh is frightened Father, he has so many other health problems and he's in his 70's and he knows that soon enough he will be coming Home to You but in his humanness he doesn't know when or how this is going to happen. So I'm asking you to take Jess under the refuge of your wings and minister unto him all he needs this day. I ask in Jesus' name that you guide the Surgeon's hand as he repairs or replaces this value and that if it be Your will You touch him with Your healing right hand and heal all in his body, mind, and spirit that needs Your healing. Fill our daughters with Your peace and comfort...and assure them of Your love and good plans for their dad. Father, if it be Your will grant my ex more time on this earth with his children and grandchildren and bring health and healing so he will be able to make the most of his time here on earth. Thank You Father for hearing my prayers for Jess and our daughters and for assuring us all that Your will shall be done this day in Jess's life.

I also lift up our 3 youngest grandchildren that You have blessed us with Father. They are full of cold/allergie illness and I ask in Jesus' name that You touch them and lift all the cough and congestion, the low grade fever, lift every bit of illness from their bodies this day and let them walk in health and wholeness, along with their Grandpa Jess. Thank You for loving us and giving us the promise that You do want us to have healing when we are ill. In Jesus' name. Amen

3e020b7b7edfc9fd534ab70e0594c1f9.jpg 0baeb3fc792fa66c2356319c76186202.jpg

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

break-every-chain.jpg

Jesus you came to earth to set the captives free. You know how long my nephew has been captive to drugs and how long we have prayed in Your name for him to be set free. Now he is in jail and Jesus if that is where you want him so he can't get anymore drugs and so you can get his attention....then so be it. We're still all praying Jesus and asking You to do whatever you need to do to set Ben free and we are putting our faith and trust that You will answer our prayers in Your perfect timing. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayers. Amen

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am adding my prayers for you and your whole family, @Babs Hunt , and I can relate to what Jess is going through worrying about that heart surgery. When I had mine, I didn't know if I would wake up again or not, and even though I have my faith in seeing my family again in heaven, I was still hoping to make it through the surgery.
    The doctors are usually pretty good at being able to tell if a person is strong enough for the surgery or not, and sometimes, it is simply our only choice.
    Blessings and prayers......

Babs Hunt likes this.
  11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you @Yvonne Smith. Jess's surgery went well and the Surgeon did not have to replace the value, only repair it. My daughter just picked up our youngest grandchild who I had kept all day while she was at the hospital for her dad. She is a Respiratory Therapist and will go back to the Hospital at 9pm because they have not been able to take her dad's breathing tube out yet and she has some concern about the numbers with this. Her sister is a Registered Nurse....so my ex has the best advocates who know what things mean and what is going on with their dad. I thank you so much for your prayers and I am thankful our heavenly Father brought healing to you and I pray He does the same for my daughters' dad. And yes Yvonne...it was down to simply having to make the choice for Jess too.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

14. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member