Team Building Programs

Ken Anderson

Greeter
Staff member
How many of you were employed in a job that made you go through organized team building exercises, usually put on by some company that was paid a buttload of money to sell that nonsense? These were the things that might have included falling backwards, depending on your peers to catch you, playing children's games, or asking and answering stupid questions that no one wanted to talk about, particularly not with co-workers. Objectivity, Ken, objectivity; okay, did you find these to be valuable in any way? I felt about these as I did about Vacation Bible School when I was a kid, which involved doing arts and crafts stuff that nobody was interested in.
 
I refused to fly all over creation for those haha events. There were always plenty of participants trying to snatch a crumb of attention. Do I want to watch my manager chew a hole into a tortilla while wearing pot holders or do I want to use that day to finish a project?
 
Back
Top