Songs From the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s , that we loved back then

I don't know how to put a video on but two I loved from the 60's.

Petula Clark ~ "Downtown"
The Byrd's ~ "Turn, turn ,turn"..
 
I don't know how to put a video on but two I loved from the 60's.

Petula Clark ~ "Downtown"
The Byrd's ~ "Turn, turn ,turn"..
Go to YouTube, find the song. Below the title and information about the video is an option called “share”. It will copy the
link for that video.
Then, go to the forum, and paste the link into your post. It will show as a copied link until you share the post, and then it will show the video and people can listen to the song.
Hope this helps, if not, just ask and I will try to help out, @Liz Adams .
 
Thank you Yvonne. I'll write it down and have a go tomorrow ( evening here now) .
I did try earlier but I had a panic attack when somehow I nearly posted a Whatsapp conversation i had with my husband, so I won't hold my breath.
 
On my YouTube, it shows a thumbs up, a thumbs down and an arrow pointing right just under the video. The arrow means "Share this video.". I click on that, click copy, then come back here, click copy on the video thingy just to the left of the smiley, a drop-down box appears, then I paste the video in it and click post.
 
On my YouTube, it shows a thumbs up, a thumbs down and an arrow pointing right just under the video. The arrow means "Share this video.". I click on that, click copy, then come back here, click copy on the video thingy just to the left of the smiley, a drop-down box appears, then I paste the video in it and click post.
Thank you Shirley.
I'll try later .
 
Back
Top