Faith Talk

09-24-26

People have searched for answers other than God.
But there is only One. No other god
can hold a candle to the Alpha and Omega.


"From days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear,
nor has eye seen a God besides You, who acts in behalf
of the one who waits for Him."

Isaiah 64:4
 
09-25-26

God isn't asking you to solve life. He's asking you
to focus on His face, and just do the next thing.


"Do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself.
Each day has enough trouble of it's own."

Matthew 6:34
 
09-27-26

To be forgiven. Offenses forgotten.
A do-over every time you ask.
A clean slate and a fresh start.
New mercy today that didn't exist last night.


"I, even I, am the One who wipes out your transgressions
for My own sake, and I will not remember your sins."

Isaiah 43:25
 
09-28-26

God's grace is truly overwhelming, and miracles are not outdated.
Keep praying, keep working, and keep believing.


"As sin reigned in death, even so grace would reign through
righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 5:21
 
Back
Top