The Georgia Guide Stones , Good Or Bad For Humanity?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The Georgia Guidestones are often referred to as the American Stonehenge, although they have only existed since about 1980, and are not artifacts of an earlier civilization like the English Stonehenge is supposed to be. What the Guidestones are, is a list of procedures that many world leaders deem as necessary to keep the earth's population stable, and for the world to develop properly. The list sounds like it would be a great thing to have implemented all over the world, but my question is; is that really true or would it instead lead to death and slavery for most of the world's people ?

Here is what the Guidestones say:

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Let's just look at these for a minute. In order to maintain (and achieve) a world population of 500,000,000; we would have to eliminate 9/10's of the worlds present population. How will that happen ? Do we let people starve to death in some countries ? Do we kill each other off in pre-planned wars, or maybe we die in droves from contagious diseases engineered in laboratories ?
    Will the number of children be limited by laws like it is done in some countries already ?

Leaving room for nature sounds great, too; but we have already almost stopped California's fruit and vegetable growers from producing one of the largest crops grown anywhere, and the lawmakers did that to protect a small fish in the smelt family, which is not even used commercially.

So, are these actually good guidelines, or are they dangerous ones ......... you decide.

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

I think some are good..some maybe not so good but I'd need more info on each guideline.

I don't usually worry about these things since I believe the world will be in the hands of the next generations and it's up to them to decide how they want to go....

They don't all think like us older folks, some do, some don't...it's their fight in my opinion...we had our chance.

The future may be different but that doesn't necessarily mean bad.

3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Veteran Member
    Registered

I like this one, No.7

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

Actually I did some research and it's the first three that are interesting to conspiracy theorists as they suggest a NWO.

Borders are always changing...look at Hungary. Weve only been the United States for a very short time in the scheme of things...

I'm sure down the road in the future, there will be changes due to who knows what. That's my view.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Patsy Faye likes this.
  5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Registered

What do these words really mean?

#3: One World, One language.
    #4: Reason replaces Faith.
    #6:Replace Sovereignty with World court.
    #8:Replace personal rights with social duties.
    #9: No God. Harmony with infinite.

It is just the New World Order gang, who will have their own rules.

Yvonne Smith likes this.