Zika Virus

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know if this plays into the Zika virus agenda or not; but this is an interesting article from a couple of years back , and talks about a new kind of mosquito that was being developed at that time.
    Apparently, the mosquito was supposed to help reduce the mosquito population; but there was no precedent for what might occur if the mosquitoes were able to somehow modify their existance; and they use the Michael Crichton movie, Jurasssic Park, as an example of what could happen when science experiments go completely wrong.
    One of the things I noticed was that the mutated mosquitoes were being released in pretty much the same areas as where the Zika virus is supposed to be affecting people the most.
    Could it be that an unexpected effect about the mosquito mutation itself has something to do with the spread of the virus ?

http://johnnycirucci.com/crichtons-revenge/

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If you check into it you will find the Zika virus was patented by the Rockefeller. You cannot patent a natural thing so this was manmade. That is pretty scary that means all this was planned.

If you know that the CDC & WHO all need crises to make themselves important. Whatever happed to the swine flu, H1N1, bird flu and many more that were epidemics? When they disappeared all on their own the CDC & WHO never said anything.

They need their new ghost epidemic to sell their next vaccine.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I know some of us aren't fans of vaccines but these can be a necessary evil. After all, there should be one for Ebola and if the CDC hadn't had it's funding cut by congress some years back there would have been. However, this was stopped because of cuts and a few years back there was the outbreak scare. We may not think of Zika as a major issue but some countries do and it is a serious problem for women who are pregnant. No, I don't think this is a scare tactic at all, Zika is quite real.

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

It is a little funny that this virus has been around for many years it started in 1947 and they had an epidemic in French Polynesia and no microcephaly babies were found it only showed up in Brazil did the virus magically change. Now they have 25,000 microcephaly every year in the US even before Zika showed up. Now they know there are many things that can cause microcephaly trauma, chemicals exposure. Brazil uses more farming chemicals than anywhere on earth would this have something to do with it I don’t know but it is a proven fact that it can. There is no long term studies in the chemical used to change the mosquitoes. There is no long term studies on vaccines also the people that make them are not responsible for any problems with the vaccines. The WHO and CDC does not want to hear that it might be caused by a chemical because the chemical companies are the one’s that created them.

Some twenty five years ago a fellow Ford worker had a microcephaly baby and it was traced back to the chemicals he used on the farm. His wife while pregnant was helping him in the field at that time I had never heard of anything like that.

Frank Sanoica and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

OK, then. Right into the "fray". World Health Organization (WHO) in January issued a proposal seeking to prohibit the promotion of milk and milk products to children under the age of three! In April, the National Milk Producers Federation urged Congress to insist upon a more thorough analysis of the proposal.

WHO wrote a guidance document titled "Ending Inappropriate Marketing of Foods for Infants and Young Children". WHO seeks to discourage parents from feeding toddlers milk and milk products. This is in opposition to all credible international nutrition research.

IDFA President Connie Tipton said, "The WHO guidance should be focusing on how to encourage the serving of nutrient-dense foods to provide young children and toddlers with a nutritious basis for meals and snacks".

Consider other WHO documents, such as Fact Sheet no. 342, which states, "Every infant and child has the right to good nutrition according to the Convention on the Rights of the Child", and "Undernutrition is associated with 45% of child deaths".

Clearly, (IMO), WHO has it's foot in it's mouth.
    Frank

6. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, if milk is not served, other options need to be given that have as much calcium. Babies and young childre are growing and their teeth and bones need the support of calcium rich foods. I mean what would replace it? I have never seen almond milk or other beverages served in small containers like milk. Milk may not be ideal, but until more studies are done, I just don't think replacing it with something else is a good idea.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Absolutely right! Few common foods contribute heavily of Calcium, which is vitally important to bone maintenance, as well as bone GROWTH, in the young. One good source, other than milk, is cottage cheese, or most other cheeses, actually, but these are also milk products, perhaps viewed by WHO as dubious. Of course, then there is LIVER...........well, as nature's most perfect food, I would have to check on Calcium content, there I'm not sure. What might you offer us as alternates to dairy products, for adequate calcium support? I mean, of course, other than supplements, which I regard usually as "rather artificial" substitutes. Calcium is vital. Strontium would work as a substitute, but back in the '50s, Strontium 90 was being measured as a content in the country's milk supplies (Sr 90 is radioactive, so chemically similar to Calcium, that our bodies take it up and shove it into our bones!).

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The CDC and WHO were started by the same people who own the pharmaceutical companies
    They are there to protect and increase profits of these companies they are not there to protect the people. Mothers milk is the most natural food for children and is far better than these formulas they come out with one example is there was no selenium in baby formulas and we had SIDS which is caused by a selenium deficiency now they are adding selenium to formulas how many other trace minerals are being missed.

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is another interesting article that I found, about the inconsistancy of the facts surrounding the zika virus.
    Some of what is in here are things that we have discussed in earlier posts; but this person does a great job of summing everything up and adding in some new information about what has been happening lately.
    Since they are now promoting the dangers of zika right here in the United States, mainly in Florida, this is pretty timely for the report.

http://daisyluther.com/6-weird-things-about-zika-that-dont-add-up/

10. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not fearful of the Zika Virus, my sister was just in Florida with her 3 kids before they set sail on their European Cruise.

They were spending a few days at their condo and a few days at disneyworld. She did say they were building walls around all the lagoons that might have an alligator but she mentioned that she wasn't worried about Zika and she is the one who's husband is a doctor.

I tend to follow her advise...

But anyway, I'm not afraid of these type of things, don't even read about them wether true or not. My chances are slim to none with this one.

Think my son and DIL are going to Florida the 5 days that I'm watching my grandsons....don't think they're concerned either.

Seems most of the concerns are for pregnant women, when I hear that I tune out.

Although I thought I did read somewhere that the cause of the microcephaly wasn't Zika but don't know where I read it.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I live in a country that has had an epidemic of Zika for at least one and a half years and so far no death but there was one case of microephaly not related to Zika and the medical say they would normally have that without the virus as farming chemicals cause the same problem. We in this country had an epidemic of dengue even I had it. Epidemic of Chickamauga, Malaria is also endemic here and yet the people go on like nothing happens. This disease is a scare tactic to use against the people who do not know to convince them they need the next vaccine.

I remember just two years ago that Ebola would wipe out half of the US.

Yvonne Smith and Frank Sanoica like this.
  12. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

A few years ago everyone was very worried about the West Nile virus also mosquito borne that supposedly causes illness is suspectible people. I haven't heard a word about West Nile this summer. It seems all anyone can talk about is the Zika virus. I am kind of thinking, it will be on to the next disease du jour..next year. I mean Zika is terrible if you have a child who was born with birth defects because of it, but it seems like unless you are pregnant, you probably don't have to worry.

Chrissy Cross and Frank Sanoica like this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

We still have SIDS and I've never heard of that reason, there are a lot of factors but nobody really knows what causes it and it's still not preventable.

I know since mothers have been told not to lay babies on their tummies that has helped some but it still occurs.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm not anti vaccine and if I feel a vaccine will help my chances of not getting something I'll get that vaccine.

I've gotten the shingles vaccine and am glad I did.

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They keep saying that Zika is the cause of microephaly but still no facts only a connection but not any proof and they will never find it but that does not stop them from scaring people. Even the doctors in Brazil where all this started are changing their minds. French Polynesia had the first epidemic without microephaly and Columbia also had an epidemic without microephaly the only location was Brazil who uses more farm chemicals and also increased the use by 100% in the last few years farming chemicals are a known cause recognized by the CDC and WHO of microephaly

Yvonne Smith and Frank Sanoica like this.