Zika Virus

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Here is the latest fear campaign of the medical system they keep bringing these thing to make you think the medical system is going to save our lives.

Another vaccine we don’t need.
    http://www.nomorefakenews.com/

Bonnie Thomas likes this.
  2. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

Well luckily, they don't have a vaccine for this one YET.
    I really wonder why they use scare tactics so much? I'm not buying what they are selling.
    Too much of it anymore!

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Follow the money. A cure is a onetime sale, drug to manage symptoms is a life time deal but you can sue if it harms you. Vaccine can even harm you and the company who make it is off the hook and the government using your money gets to pay damages. That is why they are going to vaccines.

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not so anti doctor or vaccine. Look at Polio, you never hear of anyone getting it in the US anymore. Same with some of the others...diphtheria, whopping cough, etc.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Viruses have a life cycle and they come and go. If you bring out a vaccine when the cycle is almost gone and then claim you got rid of it great propaganda. Polio for example was finished its life cycle when the vaccine came out.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

There is still polio in some countries where children haven't been vaccinated.

7. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not anti-vaccine. I think it's dreadful the way the new "crunchy" parents are putting a whole generation at risk by buying into the "it causes autism" buzz. Frankly I don't know if it's a factor or not, BUT we all got the vaccinations... why isn't OUR generation filled with autistic diagnoses? Hmmmm.... but anyhow, regardless of whether or not it's a factor, I don't personally think that wiping out a whole generation by inviting back polio or diphtheria is a good trade-off. :(

Now, anti-doctor. Oh that's another story. Maybe because my best buddy is one... I hear stuff. I hear about the drug companies and the pressures. 'Nuff said on that one... we've all heard the horror stories.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm sure there are bad drs and good drs. Luckily mine have all been good. My brother in law is also a dr. And he is very caring.

You can look up your dr and see if they got t any money from drug companies and mine didn't.

I'd give you the site but forgot it.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Chrissy

You are right there still is polio in the world it will never go away. Is a vaccine the answer I would not think so although the naturopaths have a way of helping people not getting these ailments.
    The vaccines are causing polio type ailments even.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/polio-vaccines-now-1-cause-polio-paralysis

Even in the US we have polio like illness but they don’t know what to blame and they cannot say it is polio because they have convinced everyone it is cured.
    There is what they call a bell shape curve to virus infections like cold, flu they seem to come from no ware and go to a peak and then die out but never disappear.

ttp://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/01/28/polio-like-condition-children/22478739/

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm not going to argue this anymore, I'll take my chances with a vaccine. So far in 64 yrs nothing has happened to me because of them. My children are okay too and they also got all their vaccinations.

11. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't think the healthworkers or the government are using scare tactics on us. Perhaps they are really scared because when an epidemic breaks out, it will be on their hands. But I agree with some unneeded vaccines. For example there is the popularity of a vaccine against cervical cancer. But is it that disease so prevalent as to avail of that vaccine? It seems to me that manufacturers of the vaccine just want to earn a fast buck so they start a hype on their vaccine.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

Here's Dr. Oz take on it. I don't know how safe bug spray is for pregnant women, guess they got to ask their doctors about it.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Even a lot of alternative media fell for the bait and started talking about the Zika Virus with out looking into it.

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered