Will Corona Virus Destroy Capitalism

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Jim Nash, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Eerie.

2. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Our leaders enjoy crises as they can buy favor and votes with their response. Like your President our PM is throwing sqillions of surplus taxpayer money at the problem. This may help us avoid a deep recession but will add debt to our battered economy. Still we all praise his efforts during this time as we need hope.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the things that I find is great about America , is how much we can really step up to help when it is needed for something. We have companies that have stopped manufacturing whatever it is that they make, and are now making some kind of needed supplies for the CV-19 battle.
    Some have been asked by president Trump to make the necessary items, and some have seemed to just volunteered to do this on their own.
    One of the big heroes for the Christian conservatives right now, is Mike Lindell, who makes and sells the My Pillow.
    I am seeing posts thanking him al over my facebook groups, and I am guessing that a lot more people will be sleeping on a My Pillow after this act of caring for his country that My Pillow is doing.