Why Face Masks Don't Work

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yes, they do. People wore masks during the Spanish flu and there were as many deaths from bacterial infections caused by the masks than from the Spanish flu, I've read.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Veteran Member
    Registered

Believe what you want to and so will others, what they want to. Really, that's all there is to it.

Bill Boggs likes this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Well-Known Member
    Registered

People in Germany believed what they wanted to believe.

People in Russia, during that time, the pogroms, believed what they wanted to believe.

People in China, when over a million were executed or gave up their faith, believed what they wanted to believe.

How did that old parable in the usa go , a century ago... ? It was something like : first they came for the (group1).
    Then they came for (group2)...
    Then they came for (group3)..
    ... and so on..
    then , one day, they came for you (groupX) .

They do not ignore anyone once they decide to come for you. And eventually, no one (except a remnant? A few?) escapes or survives.

And yes, they all "believed what they wanted to believe".

Or did they ?

How did a few learn the truth ? (they were still executed or died otherwise, all through history)

How did a few find joy, peace, rightreousness, and eternal life ? while billions died without hope in the world ?

John Brunner likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Yes, and from then thru last year , all along, the same thing happens. That is basically what the doctors and investigators also found out last year from the studies published by the cdc, ama, and so forth.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

In a town hall meeting, Biden announced that he is sending millions of people.......a mask via USPS!
    Will it be signed by him or will it be one of those with a smiley face or perhaps a Dr. Fauci $1,400.00 super duper special mask?!

I mean, even though everyone and their distant cousins has a mask or several by now, the Pres is sending us, (sniff) a mask just to let us know that he’s thinking of us.
    That is just so special and gives me that warm, wonderful and fuzzy feeling.
    When I get mine I am going to frame it, hang it on the wall and preserve it for the rest of my life!!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As it turned out, I have never worn my shield other than for the picture that I posted earlier in this thread. If I absolutely need to shop somewhere that requires it, I have a "mask" that is actually a very thin piece of cloth that is absolutely useless, but it doesn't fog up my glasses or freak out the believers.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

We’re opening up as non-mandatory April 7th or something like that.

9. John Brunner

John Brunner Veteran Member
    Registered

I wonder if it's scented with baby shampoo.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Mask mandate

11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I haven’t received my Joe Biden mask yet. Maybe he forgot me. Maybe that mask was just a ploy to make me forgive him for putting hundreds of thousands of people out of work and dissing Dr. Seuss.

Okay Joe, I forgive you now where’s my mask?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe they provide a measure of protection so I wear one, I notice some people I encounter
    are wearing two.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

If any of the studies showed in any case or situation that they did protect someone somehow, it has not been published.

The overall emphasis of all the studies ever since studies started (over a century ago) shows that wearing masks INCREASES infections and other problems.

Thus, the masks do not provide a measure of protection (for health that is). Some people did get arrested or maybe beat up by others, verbally or physically or emotionally, so there is that possible 'reason' for wearing a face diaper, to not get beat up, but
    as far as everyone's health is concerned, the masks only caused billions of more problems . (cowering people or bribing them or worse)

Ken Anderson likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The masks are a paradox all by themselves.
    If we say that group x didn’t get sick because of the virus there is no substantial evidence that they wouldn’t have gotten sick with or without the masks.
    Reversed, if we say that group Y got sick because they didn’t wear a mask then how do we prove that?

From the very onset of the virus we were told that higher temperatures inhibit the growth so the virus would probably wane away during last summer which it apparently didn’t but on the other hand it has been dying out this last very cold winter and they attribute that to the wearing of masks which again, there is no proof because of the obvious paradox involved. I would venture to write that the same people including myself who did not wear a mask on a regular basis from the beginning are doing the same right now and the same applies to those who scrounged for every piece of cloth they could put on their face.

Now, the good Dr, Fauci says that the virus is going to come back so everyone has to get their shots even though some folks after getting the shots have contracted the virus anyway so what does that say?

China and the pharm companies have made gazillions of dollars off of masks, medicine and coffins not counting all of the other PPE that had to be immediately manufactured.

A Crisis, money and politics are indeed Not unfamiliar bedfellows.