Where Else Are Illegals Being Distributed In The United States?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Besides Florida, because I know from Governor DeSantis that they have been flying them in at night without letting Floridians know about it. In this video Governor says the only heads-up they're getting at all is being leaked by some in Washington DC. Does anyone else here on the forums see these flights, or hear of them arriving in his or her cities? I mean I don't doubt it, but I hope your governors are fighting back like South Dakota's and Florida's!!

I also love what he says (and I've heard it before, but never tire of it) about how we pay our taxes, pay for higher gas, higher everything with biden, and then he's going to give illegal immigrants 100s of 1000s of dollars for breaking our laws. I don't see a thread on this, sorry if I missed it.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, there was a story recently about planes full of illegals being flown to New York state in the middle of the night. Sad that our own government has to be furtive with this ugly business.

3. Denise Evans

Registered

It's most shocking to me that they are so blatantly going against our laws and constitution, but yet biden remains in office? Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it illegal to come into this country without going through our "lawful channels"? I believe that's true so why is America letting biden and his minions do this? Am I blind or what the hell is stopping us from doing anything?

I see people fighting it every day like our governors of, and people like Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan. Are we "only" out-numbered by the lawless. I guess these lawsuits are the only way we can stop it if it's even possible with all the corruption in our courts. I cringe at what has to happen (how beat to a pulp Americans have to be) to put the people we need into action, and to do the action we need done! Like a Rocky movie, he has to look like hamburger before he finally knocks the guy out!! I don't want to wait that long

head beating against wall.gif

4. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've not heard anything new about this, but as kind of a side issue: My buddy was lamenting yesterday about some weapons testing the Chinese were doing to find better ways to attack our carriers.

I said, "Who cares? Why would they mess around with that? They're taking us over from within."

The biggest enemy the US government has right now is, apparently, its own people. Illegal immigrants have more rights than we do.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They are constantly being flown in to several different states each night. This is one of the things that MilSpecOps Monkey monitors, along with where the spy planes are at, and what is going on at Gitmo and camp Garcia.
    I do not remember all of the states he was talking about, but there were quite a few where they are putting the Afghanees that they are bringing in, as well as the South Americans and the ones from Haiti.

6. Beth Gallagher

Registered

It has always puzzled (and infuriated) me exactly how illegals have so many "rights" when they get here. Now Biden's going to pay them thousands of dollars for being separated at the border. Of course this will prompt new waves of them, all clamoring to get here and get the big bucks while American homeless are left to their own devices. :mad:

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh I agree we are being destroyed from within, while the whole world sits back and our enemies in other countries are laughing because they don't have to lift a finger.

8. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I said something similar to my husband yesterday; why would the Chinese want to obliterate us; we're their biggest consumers of chinese junk.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

I'll take a look Yvonne, I don't know that site, but is this someone on our side, I figure it must be, that is getting the news out to Americans that want to know the truth of what is happening??

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh they hate "Orange Man" he had them scared for sure, they love kiss-ass biden!! Oh and not to forget bow-down-to-you obama but not America.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is a former military special ops guy, lives in Texas, and he reports on what our military aircraft are doing, where they are going, what type of aircraft (like a bomber or a ch-60 helicopter or a spy plane or troop carrier like they would use for bringing in the afghan “refugees”).
    He is a Christian, and also does the “Monkey Minute”, where he connects bible prophesy with current events.

This video is from a couple weeks ago, but since it talks about the afghans being secretly flown in, I think you will find it interesting. I subscribe to his youtube channel, and I also support him on Patreon.

Bobby Cole and Denise Evans like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, thanks Yvonne, I know there are really, good people working behind the scenes for us and the only way I can get to them and their info is through others like you that found them. I appreciate it. I am over playing one of my Hidden object games because I needed to cool down. I really need to have more faith in God. Another topic, but I should talk about that too, real soon, so I may start a thread. I love the fact that Ken has made it possible for us to talk about all things here.

I did remember the name Monkey Werx that you had mentioned a couple days ago and I saw I'd written it down. Thanks again for the video!

To keep with the topic as well, I wanted to add that I think it's interesting that Florida has been targeted as a "dump" site for illegals since that State does not support biden and his administration, Red State so to speak. I also want it to be clear that I do not hate those illegals (the non-criminals) that came when the borders were opened and they were invited in. Nor the ones that were brought here by trafficers etc. It's our country's responsibility and unfortunately, we have "garbage" for leadership in the Whitehouse right now. I am 100% for legal immigration, and my ancestors came to America from Wales, and God only knows where else. Both my parents came here from Canada before my little brother and I were born, and actually, before they met eachother ;)

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think everyone with a brain realizes that the goal of those pulling Biden's strings is to destroy this nation.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

Someone asked the other day, and I wonder the same, "why" would they want to destroy a country that has given them so much? There must be something in it for them that they lust for more than anything. There's a bible verse that says something like, what good is it to gain the world, but lose one's soul. I guess a person has to believe that we have a soul, that lives on after death, for that to bother them.

15. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

They bus them here and drop them off in broad daylight.

Beth Gallagher likes this.