What Is Your Online Money Making Method?

Discussion in 'Self Employment' started by Helene Lawson, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Are you looking to get out of the house and just get a little exercise and have some fun @Chrissy Page? I'm not at all familiar with Pokemon Go, but on foot is probably o.k., as long as you watch where you're doing. If you're not looking to make any money, there's also Geocaching. I don't know if it's still as popular as it once was, but a friend used to do it with her grandkids, and they all seemed to enjoy it. I believe there are sites all over the world, so there are probably some near you and also near your children and their homes. Here's a site with information in case you want to learn more.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

My grandsons in Illinois do geocaching. When I was with them last sept in Maui they were looking for an object near the hotel. They found it and replaced it with something and signed their name and a note I think.

Right now where I am with Pokemon is I have to walk 7km to hatch my eggs so that's not dangerous. I started last week when my 12 yr old grandson showed me the ropes, lol. I got most of my Pokemon and eggs while my daughter was driving around.

I'll be watching her boys next week so will do some waking with the 12 yr old.

I don't know what I want to do or need to do, @Diane Lane but I have to get out of my slump. :)

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It probably won't take that long.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I use several Perk sites to earn electronic gift cards. Then I earn a tiny bit posting on blogs. I would, however, like to check out Crowdflower to see what they can offer. Thank you for the tip.

5. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I like Perk sites, but since my internet is limited it is hard for me to earn money on it. I have gotten a couple of small Amazon cards from Perk. I do various small things to earn money online. I always have my eyes open for various money making sites. I participate in a number of invitation only communities that pay me for giving my opinion on different topics. I am online alot so there are always new sites to try.

6. Diane Lane

Registered

I actually received the gift card yesterday. I posted above about cashing out on September 2nd, which was probably the day of or one day after I cashed out, and since today's the 13th, that didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. It seems perhaps they overestimate delivery just in case there's an issue. I do the same with my shops and other places I sell. I'd much rather under promise and over deliver than vice versa, than way the customer is usually happy.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  7. Diane Lane

Registered

Well, it didn't take long to spend that $25 CVS card I earned from YouGov. But, it's been a rough month, with unexpected things coming up all over the place, so I was happy to have it. I picked up some nice gummy vitamins for BOGO free, and a few other things, such as breakfast bars (on sale) and 2.5 gallon containers of water for my tea station up here in the office. I guess I'd better get cracking on some more surveys ;):p:D.