What Do Protesters Want?

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by John Brunner, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Yvonne has been told that several times, she would rather continue the path of delusion that she has chosen. Nothing will convince her of her error!

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If you would simply read everything you can get your hands on, watch everything that you can turn on and come up with the WHOLE story instead of acting like you know everything by reading politico and watching CNN, then I for one would highly commend you for that.

The “coup” as you call it was the major cause of the breakdown of the objectors to the electors and further influenced the House to give a nay vote.
    Now ask yourself, if Donald Trump had anything to do with Antifa showing up and infiltrating the peaceful part of the rally, why would he do that?
    Logic nor reason gives any weight to your bias.
    Not ONE time has Donald Trump EVER called for a hostile takeover. If you read the full transcripts of his speeches and yes, conversations then even you would have to admit that something is not exactly right and it ain’t all as you are led to believe.

Al Amoling likes this.
  3. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Bobby is or is not the freak with the war paint and horns a known trump supporter? Yes of no?

4. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Could you supply a short list, perhaps 5 or 6, of the "everything you can get your hands on?"

5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

THAT particular piece of research I have not completed which is why I have not directly commented on it. What I HAVE commented on is that the media, in all of it’s infinite partisanship has decided to edit and delete to the degree that you and many others like you are all giddy with delight.
    You would rather sit on the edge of your seat over a lie than discover the truth because it’s too boring.

Now, back to the picture, when I am totally satisfied that I have done everything I have to do to find the truth of the matter, then and only then will I give a Yes or No answer.
    If there is anything you do know about me it is that I come to the table with my i’s dotted and my t’s crossed so that there is no questions left to debate.

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

There is an axiom that I live by when it comes to finding the truth which is to leave no stone left unturned. In this case it means full media transcripts, full communication transcripts both of which are available in a multitude of arenas. I want police reports, FBI reports and whatever unredacted coverage the Capital Hill staff has revealed.
    Yesterday I listened to our Senator on the radio who gave his report and I am looking for other senatorial and house representations on their view of what happened.

I am an independent conservative and frankly, I do not care one way or the other who is right or wrong at this point. I just want the truth. Either way, the truth will be disturbing enough without adding partisanship to the mix.
    The number of lies thus far has made things difficult to say the least but the truth is out there for the taking.

if everyone would back up on the hating an individual and start really listening and seeing what is real, then we’d all be a lot better off.

Craig Wilson and Al Amoling like this.
  7. James Hintze

Registered

Bobby, that doesn't help much. Where should I go to find some of the news sources you indicate that I'm missing? I might add that I spend considerable time, hours, per day reading news. I'm bilingual, so I also routinely read German news, which frequently tells us about things that our own media don't. I also tinker with Norwegian and Russian, but usually have to use the translation apps for help. Oh, and yes, also read some Fox news.

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The easy parts:
    First off, stay away from biased search engines. Yanex, Duck Duck Go and even Baidu are more reputable than Google or Bing. Second, fact checkers for the most part are not fact checked.

The harder parts.
    Never assume any information you have is correct. I never try to prove, I always try to disprove no matter how much I wish to see something proven. I try to get rid of any Bias because it predetermines how hard one will look for the truth.
    When using a search engine for data, I twist and turn the query every direction I can in order to bring up more material to reference.

I listen to a lot of local talk radio from various engines like “I heart radio” and get references from them in their FB pages. Local news is ALWAYS better researched than the major media.
    e.g. local for Washington is 105.9 F.M. My county alone has 3 talk radio stations and one of them posts full transcripts of nearly every questionable event and are fully fact checked even to the tune of having people on the show to give detailed verifiable data.

Police reports. You can get a roundhouse of arrests in any city in the U.S. and most of the time it will say what that person was arrested for.

Wikipedia: It’s a given that Wiki isn’t the most reputable research program going but if an article is serious then there will be several references at the bottom which can be scrutinized for accuracy.

Edit: See, here’s a few things about the protests that people should be asking.
    Who mailed out the information during the peaceful rally that Pence wasn’t going to object to the electors ? If anyone did a little studying, it wasn’t up to him to object to anything so it shouldn’t have even been in the news but from a little of the information I have, it triggered a lot of the rally goers and started the chaos.
    Who shot the female air force veteran? Some reports say she was one of the people who “stormed” the building whilst others say she was simply there and not doing anything..
    Why is it there are pictures of police getting selfies with the protesters if the protesters were creating so much havoc. What was the real time frame?
    Antifa was there. Why isn’t the MSM concentrating on them as well as the Trump supporters?

There’s at least 20 more questions I want answered and all the MSM is reporting is Trump supporters “stormed” the building.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Al Amoling likes this.
  9. James Hintze

Registered

10. James Hintze

Registered

Bobby, "Antifa," which isn't really organized, wasn't at the event.

11. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh yes it was there.....

12. James Hintze

Registered

If it fits the narrative, yes, it was there.

13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ya know James, I shouldn’t even comment on that post.....but I will.
    To make such a profound statement is very indicative of someone who WANTS the information to go his way so simply doesn’t do the research.
    It’s like putting the covers over your head to keep the bad robber in your house from knowing you’re there. It doesn’t work.
    What is IS, what isn’t, ISN’T.

No matter what you may want to be a truth, do you mean to tell me that out of the THOUSANDS of people in Washington that day that not one person was in the Antifa organization? Antifa and BLM has been on site at every single Trump rally for the last year and they just all the sudden said, “naw, I’m not going to that one”?

The truth is.....you do not know. You’re guessing or at the very best, listening to the main stream media spew all the rhetoric they can muster up and copying them.

For heaven’s sake, you’re a “teacher”, do the research.

Oh yeah, not organized. Here’s one from one of your special news agencies. They say, Antifa is HIGHLY organized.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-is-antifa/

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  14. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Really, great to know. I live close to their headquarters and have seen their new state of the art buses up close. I have seen their patches on their jacket and helmets. I have seen them get off their buses with their BMX bikes and make cell phone calls a disperse to different parts of an area they plan to make their presence known. Make no mistake, the ones in riot gear with helmets and backpacks were Antifa and also the one with the red emblem on the back of his helmet that was shown over and over battling the police line. Make no mistake they are well organized and very well funded. This is their job and they are paid. Four years of rioting in Portland show their precise timing at events and infiltration of other organizations gathering info for their attacks. It is one of the best-organized groups in the USA.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered