What Did Santa Bring You?

Discussion in 'Holidays & Traditions' started by Holly Saunders, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Peace and goodwill to all..and a very merry Christmas...

It's still morning here in London, . For the first time in years there's just the 2 of us today ....although we have a lunch to go to with friends at a restaurant tomorrow..

...we've had Christmas breakfast...and I've cooked the meat in readiness for later tonight...

Now for various reasons we'd decided Santa wasn't going to be visiting this year...so I was very surprised to find in my stocking from Santa.. a New GPS In Car Wifi Digi Cam Camera for my car ...:D

So.....what did Santa bring you...? .Come and share... :D

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Our boat back and repaired. A nice digital Smoothie Maker and Foot Spa for us. And, a few other things that we needed (and wanted).
    Last night, attended another very nice Christmas Eve Candle Light Service at our local church.
    Very nice Christmas!

Ina I. Wonder and Patsy Faye like this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Registered

Oh nice to have the boat repaired, that's a cool Christmas present Cody. Glad you had a lovely Candle light service as well...merry Christmas to you and Mrs Cody....

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Been a few years since we bought each other presents for the day, tend to get them before, when we see something
    Instead, I look forward to my special card and it is special. Fabs puts his own touches to it, he's good at art with
    little messages that I love to see, that card every year just can't be beaten.
    'My' card ..............well I do try :p

5. Holly Saunders

Registered

That sounds very romantic Patsy... :)

Patsy Faye likes this.
  6. Patsy Faye

Registered

It is - I won't open the card till Christmas morning and I look forward to seeing it :)

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

My husband's cards are my favorite gift for every occasion too @Patsy Faye! :D

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, since you asked!! My older sister's gift was the "killer". As in "The Christmas Story" with the little boy with the Auntie that sees him as perpetually 3 years old, so maybe my sis thinks I'm 6 instead of 64! Actually, she just wants me to stay warm in the Winter. She forgets I have my precious hot-flashes to keep me warm;)

at least there weren't "feets" in them, LOL!

my best gift.jpg

9. Patsy Faye

Registered

Frank Sanoica and Denise Evans like this.
  10. Patsy Faye

Registered

The 'only' problem is I can't part with them, so I have 2 boxes full and I've started putting them in me drawers ! :p

Babs Hunt and Holly Saunders like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

are we related, because only a loving relative can lie to you that good Patsy, LOL!!

Thanks girlfriend, it is a warm snugly thang, and I did snuggle up and watch my christmas show lastnight:) You can't see them, but she also sent me abalone earrings. The jammies have hearts and all pink and blue:) I got her a Nook Tablet 7", and thought she was going to faint. She was so happy, and was going to try to read it before she plugged it in and charged it, LOL!!

12. Patsy Faye

Registered

13. Holly Saunders

Registered

hahaha you're such fun Denise.... :D...I'll adopt you for my sister I think... ;)..btw your livingroom is really looking so cute and cosy with all the Christmas decs

14. Denise Evans

Registered

LOL, thanks Holly;) It was really not something I planned, I just was really surprised when I got the bug, and started decorating. Then you know about others that enjoyed the lights and decor so much:) That made it even better;) Sending a big hug across the Pond for you Holly!!

Happened upon this, and it reminded me of a wonderfully funny person I knew:

[​IMG]

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm still waiting for Santa to finish his morning coffee ritual before I can find out what he brought me. We don't usually do big gifts anymore, just fill our small stockings as much as we can.

At my daughter's gathering the stealin' Santa gift I got was a multi-task cooker...and my husband was really the one that stole that gift for me! ;)

My stocking was overflowing this year, plus my beautiful card had a gift card in it too. I won a free ticket and $30 on another of my scratch off tickets filling my stocking. I racked up this year...I must have been a very good girl!:p
    IMG_3920.JPG IMG_3939.JPG IMG_3949.JPG