Weaponizing Medicine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It is a short video, important to know, and mind-boggling.

Worst yet, people are so out of touch with reality, having been spoonfed by the government teachers promoters etc ,
    they are
    going along with it ! (and admitting they are sad because they listen to their 5 year old or 8 year old cry and say "I'm lonely"... )

but they are still going along with it... !!!

excerpt from comments on the linked page:

"MrGoodCitizen
    Middle class people have a mentality that as long as everything is ok for them , then everything is ok..

They are selfish , cowardly and have no sense of right and wrong ..

Look at all the old age people being exterminated in the old age homes under the fakery of covid.. Do you even hear one word from middle class folks, no you dont.. !!!..."

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I say look at the ingredients in the vaccine. Then look at the science behind it The idea is to cause the immune system to react and strengthen. I say discuss the vaccine and any possible reaction or interaction with other meds you take with a medical doctor you trust before you get it. If you have a reaction to propylene glycol "antifreeze" or any of the various forms of sodium including sodium chloride "salt" or sodium hypochlorite and/or hydrogen peroxide "bleach" then you might want to be concerned. Personally, I don't think the vaccine does anything, just like the mask, other than give peace of mind to many and a get-out-of-jail-free card during the coming months with more government control enforced by martial law if necessary.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Please do your research to save your life. The top cancer research hospital in the US has now came out with a warning
    ScreenShot_20210306183427.png
    There will be a war crime trails coming
    MEDICAL SHOCKER: Scientists at Sloan Kettering discover ...
    [​IMG]https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/03/m...ssing-proteins-meaning-it-can-promote-cancer/
    Now, in a medical shocker to the whole world of vaccine philosophy, scientists at Sloan Kettering found that mRNA itself carries cancer CAUSING changes - changes that genetic tests don't even analyze, flying completely under the radar of oncologists across the globe.
    [​IMG]https://www.newstarget.com/2021-03-...a-inactivates-tumor-suppressing-proteins.html
    MEDICAL SHOCKER: Scientists at Sloan Kettering discover mRNA inactivates tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote cancer 03/02/2021 / By S.D. Wells / Comments Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
    [​IMG]https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03...a-inactivates-tumor-suppressing-proteins.html
    MEDICAL SHOCKER: Scientists at Sloan Kettering discover mRNA inactivates tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote cancer - NaturalNews.com; Situation Update, Mar. 4th - Black leaders dare to tell the truth about vaccine depopulation GENOCIDE - NaturalNews.com

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That has been known since the vaccines have been developed. Notice that animal trials (as far as I can find) have been skipped in development despite the claims that "no steps were skipped and no processes cut out" of the development process. There are still some who claim it may affect fertility by targeting the spike proteins. Up to the Covid pandemic, mRNA vaccines have been considered too dangerous to use on humans, but since the vaccine manufacturers were given blanket amnesty in the 1980s, they really aren't concerned with safety if they can get approval.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Zambian president said no vaccine for his people or not until it has been proven safe.
    They have a history of people [American] pretending to help but just experimenting on the people and giving them deadly diseases
    https://rumble.com/embed/vbpflb/?pub=583fl

8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Africans have been the guinea pigs for any number of medical processes in the past, as have those on the Indian subcontinent. Alaska Natives were experimented upon in the 1950s and that has led to a great distrust among the Natives here about anything the government says that is health-related. Americans in generally were used to test possible bioweapons in the 1960s and early 1970s using "safe" Serratia bacteria, which were believed to be safe but a number of innocent people died of Serratia pneumonia as a consequence.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

BIG PHARMA MURDERS ANOTHER VACCINE WHISTLEBLOWER AS THE VACCINE DEATH TOLL GROWS
    How they are making you sick so they keep their 100 billion dollar business keep growing.
    They killed this lady because she spoke out.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/D8FLyA1GzPtv/

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The vaccine Pfizer is even telling countries they have to sell their soles to the drug company.
    Gravitas: Pfizer's abusive vaccine deals

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

When they tried to sell this lie. We first people following over dead in the streets in China. When it got to the US this did not happen but we had the lie that hospitals were full and refrigerator trucks out side hospitals mass graves. The problem is the death rate in the US never went up. Everyone was lied to.

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The numbers of dead due to Covid were certainly inflated here, but it is difficult to determine how many actually died. There was a story online that stated that 16,000 people died as a direct result of the virus if CDC was counting in the manner used prior to Covid. That story was censored and removed, but the numbers and algorithms presented were convincing. It was posted by someone who knew what they were saying. I think I mentioned a recent story here that listed 10 recent deaths, and than added that one was current and 9 were added by "review of death certificates", an obvious attempt to inflate the numbers, probably for reimbursement reasons.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The doctor get extra and also the hospitals there is your incentive to lie. The over all deaths has not increased so the only way you can have a large amount of deaths you have to ignore death from other things like car accident.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"
    Bonnie on February 12, 2021 at 3:19 pm said:

Lately every time I go out I am noticing more & more young people (18 to 35 year olds) that have a ‘strangeness’ in the gaze of their eyes and a pallid shadow around the eyes and face. This is something new that I have not seen before. I want to ask them if they had the vaccine but that might be a problem. The nurse that fainted after the vaccine, Tiffany Dover, in images subsequent to that event had the same ‘look’ about her eyes that I refer to. This may be something or not. If it is it will become evident soon.

"

"
    Anonymous on February 12, 2021 at 3:13 pm said:

For up to date vaccine side effects, including deaths, (among a myriad of connected Covid info) I would highly recommend following #AlexBerenson on Twitter. His first post today is informing us of “multiple school districts being forced to close because so many teachers are having side effects following Covid vaccinations”. He always backs up his posts with verifiable sources.

Alex Berenson is a former investigative Times reporter. He has written 12 fabulous spy novels and 4 non-fiction books (one of which – Unreported Truths About Covid-19 and Lockdowns) Amazon did not want to publish until Elon Musk got involved. He reports frequently on Tucker Carlson on Covid.

On the other hand, if one wants to play Sherlock Holmes and go through the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) (hhs.gov) power to you, I say.

Here’s the link: https://vaers.hhs.gov/

"
    "
    Lawrence on February 12, 2021 at 3:25 am said:

Let me tell you some facts about the vaccines, to put some meat on the bones here…
    According to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), an official govt reporting system affiliated with the CDC in the USA, over 500 deaths from the vaccines have been reported with both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines in the USA by the beginning of February. None of these deaths are officially acknowledged by the CDC and thus NIH, vaccine deaths never are, not good publicity for their Big Pharma bosses. Note though that VAERS is an official federal US medical program, it’s on the record. This is not some anti-vaxxer group, it is the medical orthodoxy, part of the establishment medical system in the USA.

Pregnant women have been reported miscarrying from these vaccines in large numbers, yeah

completely censored.

A Wisconsin doctor the other day miscarried about 3 days after getting her second dose.

There is or was a website put together by this woman Susanne Edwards at prezi.com collating all reports on social media of adverse side effects from the corona vaccines by people who got the vaccines and/or their loved ones and friends, from around the world. So many deaths reported! Miscarriages, swollen lymph glands, ataxia, horrific rashes, women reporting serious period problems, so many of them, so much more. Made for shocking reading. But now website insists on registration and payment. So they put an end to it it appears. No luck on waybackmachine neither.

"

15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

@Jeff Elohim undoubtedly some of this is true. Miscarriages have been a concern even among the researchers working on these vaccines. I don't want to get into too much conspiracy, but I can tell you that vaccine reactions are never reported unless the patient dies, and most of the time many of those are swept under the rug. I would encourage anyone who has a vaccine reaction to report it themselves via the mechanism on that website ( if it is still there), as I can guarantee that your provider will not report it.

In my own research I have come to believe that the autism issue with vaccines is not due to any single vaccine (although most often associated with MMR vaccine, I think), but because of the large number of vaccinations given to immature immune systems. No one, much less a child, contracts 15 or 20 diseases at a time, but that is exactly what the current vaccination protocol does to our children. Many of those diseases the child will never be exposed to otherwise in their entire lifetimes.