Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Ah, the measles vaccine: It can lower your platelet count to dangerous levels AND it contains GLUTAMATE, which I'm hyper allergic to!

Thankfully, with my low normal platelet count, I told my PCP that I'd pass on his pushing the shot. I never had one, before, or the measles. Then, as I researched it, I found the MSG link. Had I received the shot, I very likely might have died right in the exam room. Dodged that bullet.

Guess what? The Shingles vaccine also contains MSG! Be mindful of what you allow into your body!

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Some people know just how dangerous these vaccine are but have to go along with the scam.
    Here is the Health minister of Belgian getting is vaccine shot one problem no needle look for yourself
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/UueIy1xMOQ5F/

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Some places use needles that withdraw into a protective sheath. That MAY be what we are seeing there, but on the other hand....

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Vaccine companies want to tell all these countries to bow down and give us all your money and military. We do not want any responsibility for what we are doing.

Because Pfizer Loves You
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/j6JmXVHdxwXk/

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Clinics anticipating supplies of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine won't be getting the amounts they expected, according to a Maine news program, because some of the supplies were contaminated. They didn't go into detail, even as far as saying what the contamination was, but subsequent news reports no longer mention the contamination but simply report that there isn't as much of it available as previously believed.

US media has never been trustworthy but I have never before seen a time when the local, state, and national media were so much in the pockets of a political party and an agenda that everything they report is scripted to further that agenda, even to the point of flat-out making stuff up, lying and refusing to report anything that contradicts the talking points.

They can't have anyone questioning the safety of a vaccine, so we don't need to know that supplies have been contaminated, and I'll bet they're not even notifying or following up with those who might have received the contaminated vaccine already. That's not important. The only important thing is to keep that vaccine train rolling.

7. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

On the 6 PM news, tonight: Hundreds of people coming down with CV19 several weeks after their last injection. You can bet that story will be pulled, by 10 PM, tonight.

8. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

I am being forced into getting the J&J vaccine, as both Janet and my daughter have received it, and I don't like the idea of either of them being my own Typhoid/Covid19 Mary in the near future.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I won't be getting any. Something is off about this.

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

It still has not been approved, it is still only on emergency use. All animal studies with mRNA different vaccines all animals either died or came down with illness that will kill them. This is probably why they by past the animal trials on this one. The FDA has not approve this vaccine and they are own by the drug companies.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I get my second shot tomorrow. I hate going into the city and the traffic but after this I won't
    have to go anymore.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The Emergency Use approval has not been emphasized either. Most people don't realize that the vaccines (ALL of the Covid ones) have only gotten emergency use approval, not a full FDA review. People are not aware that the animal trials were skipped either, as that hasn't been reported in any media source I have seen. The emphasis has been that they don't use intact viruses in the vaccine, that it is "safe and effective", etc. The drug companies aren't totally on their own, but that doesn't really matter as they have legal immunity from all vaccine side effects, so, if you die or develop a serious disease as a result of a vaccine, the manufacturers are not legally liable and the most that might be done will be to remove the vaccine from the American market. I am not familiar with what happens elsewhere. I know that vaccine reactions are almost never reported by providers unless the patient dies. You can, of course, report your own reaction, but I don't think anyone pays attention to patient-reported reactions.

Bobby Cole and Trevalius Guyus like this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Normally only 1% of vaccine problems ever get reported to VARES The doctors make excuses for any side effects and claim it is not the vaccine. Here is the results from March 26 2021 now multiply that by 100 and that will be the true number. The vaccine is killing more people than the virus. Please wake up and research before it is too late
    ScreenShot_20210409073452.png ScreenShot_20210409073532.png

Jim Brown likes this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

As people die from the vaccine they will claim this is the new strain of virus and we need another vaccine. These people are sick and want to kill everyone.
    246 'fully vaccinated' Michigan residents get COVID, 3 die ...
    [​IMG]https://nypost.com/2021/04/06/246-fully-vaccinated-michigan-residents-get-covid-3-die-report/
    3 days ago As many as 246 Michigan residents who were "fully vaccinated" against COVID-19 later tested positive for the deadly bug — including three who have died, according to a new report.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In another thread, @Lon Tanner is saying that he’s in lockdown again because a staff member has the symptoms of CV-19.
    From what I understood, all the residents have had the vaccine so why the lockdown and the need for masks if the vaccine is so derned good?

You’re going to stick me with a needle and code my RNA to alter my DNA to do what? I have a hard time with trust as it is and from what I have read coming from a couple of very reputable people, I’m just not convinced that there isn’t something totally amiss with the whole project as it stands.