This Was, Is And Continues To Be Known: No Evidence Lockdowns Work

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Death dealing. From in the womb, through every age group, in every country. i.e. pernicious society - seeking to drag everyone down in their experience, no matter where they are - the experts , the bureaucrats, the media don't even think for themselves, but perhaps yes, they want everyone else under them , being let astray, to destruction, to believe them , perhaps bow down to them in obeiance, and to just do what they are told without seriously questioning the authorities or realizing at all that the wrong information is like a tsunami overwhelming all the world , in great depth and effects.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I've yet to figure out how people who require experts to think for them have the capacity to know who the competent experts are in the first place. Wouldn't that require some baseline of knowledge and critical thinking to evaluate such claims and credentials? What they're really saying is "Obey the government's then-current appointed spokesperson."

My favorite conversations to have are the "My body/my choice" versus "legalize prostitution" ones...although they tend to be short discussions. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

3. John Brunner

Have you heard...we are now being readied for The Vaccine to be an annual thing as The Virus morphs. So as The Virus changes, we are going to have rushed-through-the-system vaccines to provide future protection against something that will change in the future.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Covid itself may not directly kill you but it weakens your system that if you are a medically at risk person you can die from its effects. I myself I'm considered medically at risk a seasonal flu can do damage to me, covid which is much more nasty for me is scary. Interesting statistics that I just read New York City before the pandemic had approximately 20 in in home deaths a day, since the pandemic it has risen to 200.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

So few ?

6000 or more die every day of / from / pollution. (for the last 9 years at least).

Pollution is much much worse than so-called, made up covid news/stats.

Some have shown that where there was the most increase in pollution in 2011 and year after year, so-called made up covid became the now famous scape-goat to deflect people away from finding the truth ever, if possible,
    and of course to gain more power, more money, and fewer people knowing the truth at all.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Well, that is the plan of the elite druglords and their cohorts, or something like it.

They say the so-called made up virus "morphs"? So what. They NE'ER YET showed that it is actually any virus at all.

So their tests and conclusions and statements are all built on quicksand, as others proved it was no virus at all.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Let's not go too far with the opposition to or support for the vaccination. The OP asks whether we have received it, and what our experiences were. It's fair to state reasons why you have not gotten it, as that is on-topic, but there are other threads to discuss the rest of that stuff. Whether you believe in it or not, that's fine with me, but let's not make every thread about that. As the days go by, more members will be receiving it, and this is the place for them to post their experiences with it.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Here is a group of doctors who have the courage to speak out and tell the truth.
    The evil medical mafia has tried to stop them but they are still speaking out.
    God bless these doctors and I hope they reach the people who have false belief in the medical system
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/gemfAXQcECgK/

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

It has likewise been published many times
    that
    the number of deaths per city, per state, per country,
    have
    INCREASED
    due to what ?
    cv ? no.
    domestic violence? yes
    drug overdose ? yes
    suicice ? yes
    crime ? yes

i.e. statistics verify that cv is massive fraud. Many people are dying because of it (the fraud), many more than would have died if the truth had been told. And still fewer people died in a year than died in the previoius year when there was no known cv.

If cv was dangerous, (and the president, and head of countries medical authorities, and many other licensed doctors publicly stated that cv is dangerous to LESS THAN 3% of the population (while the shots and the isolation was dangerous to over 40% of the population) ...

So then, need any more so-called "statistics" for some reason ?

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The "numbers" are meaningless since they've been fraudulent from the start.

12. John Brunner

Yup. People talk about a "surge" and I try to tell them that it's just a number in a spreadsheet.

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

(4) The True evidence this year, and since Bechamp, has shown that there is no virus causing disease. (there IS disease, mostly from drugs, killing people and making multitudes sick and sicker).
    (5) There is worldwide evidence, and in the USA, that masks and shutdowns are harmful to many many people, and do not do any good.

(1) There's no evidence lockdowns work.
    (2) There's no evidence masks work.
    (3) So what ? People will still do what they are told. (why? < shrugs > who knows ? )

14. John Brunner

People have been put into a state of fear. Even if "the government" came out tomorrow and admitted that the entire thing was a scam, there is a frighteningly large number of people who will say "I don't care. I'm still going to wear my mask, just to be safe." Some subset of them will still accuse the maskless as being part of the non-problem.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Yes, that is sadly too true.
    Others simply continue to trust the fakers, even after substantial proof was published incontrovertably showing they are wrong.

"The experts know more than common people do" is a false chorus, totally.

Oh, Dr Fake and other might "know more", so they are even more guilty of the fake and fraud of the shots which were proven harmful years ago.
    When people are raised and taught since childhood(winked) , that doctors and scientists and politicians and used car salesmen can be trusted at all,
    they have failed from the beginning - they don't hardly have a chance to change their minds to the right way of thinking.

The experts as a whole/ system/ today are entirely wrong. And who is able to tell the difference ? Obviously not those who trust in men.

John Brunner likes this.