They Are Killing The Real Healers

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

http://www.akha.org/content/vaccinations/autismtetanus.pdf

Known about a century by doctors, scientists, and moms.
    (there was a group of "momsagainstautism" for one to three years online. worldwide group.

moms found and disclosed the cures they discovered themselves (very simply,btw) even discovered accidentally)

They were forced off the internet - the info might still be found a few places, but they were very clear and popular with anyone who wanted help for their babies, children, or even grownups with the disease)

2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Jeff Elohim

Don't know why I bother......are you really under the impression that you are addressing someone who posted 28 MONTHS ago? Perhaps via worm hole, eh?

Your tires by now are worn bare.............

Frank

Beth Gallagher and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Registered

? no idea - who are you referring to who posted 28 months ago ?

As for worms, parasites, they are more common than people realize, but I don't know if they make worm holes (in the person ) or not. :)

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You were quoting Krissttina Isobe’s post, which was from May of 2016, @Jeff Elohim , and that is what @Frank Sanoica was referring to.
    You might not have heard of worm holes referred to as far as a time/space designation, but I am pretty sure that might be what Frank was meaning, or something along that line, and nothing to do with parasites at all.
    What part of the world do you live in, Jeff ? It seems like some of your expressions are very different than we have in America; so I am guessing that you must live elsewhere ?

5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Notice the title - they are killing the real healers.
    Notice the country (usa), that is killing the real healers,
    and the country (usa), that has been called and compared to a police state like nazi Germany was, by 1955 (the usa was noted as a police state),
    and the books - George Orwell 1984, and others, noting the status of a police state coming, as it has, as it develops,
    and so,
    I for one do not want to be known as one who sounds like those who approve of a police state that they live in.... rather expose it...

How can so many people continue to trust the police state to care for adults or for children , when so much terrible harm has been done for almost a century now, by the government agencies, by so-called cps (child protection ?! is anything but protection) ... it destroys children's lives and families daily, since a little after , and maybe before , world war 2.

The healers after 1950 find themselves silenced, and operating at risk for breaking the federal law put in place by the drug makers.

Oh, there are, yes, some honest doctors - let everyone rejoice and be glad if they find one... and let their health be encouraged and helped along, instead of taken away bit by bit or faster at times by the dishonest doctors who "go along" with the system...

That's my rant on the business (conspiracy) of the usa medical, and the general population deceived going along with tragedy after tragedy...

p..s thanks for noticing / remarking on worm holes..... when stark wreck first came out, I reckon I saw them then... :)

It was AFTER medical school I learnt that most people (or a lot anyway, who don't even know it because their doctors DO NOT TELL)
    most people in the usa have worms or other serious troubles.

Sometimes the first sign or first time they become aware, is after they take something that kills a few of the worms and out they come ! (ICK)

The doctors usually act surprised as if they did not know.... and possibly they did not know.... the schools they go to don't teach much about them...

6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

"A wormhole (or Einstein–Rosen bridge or Einstein–Rosen wormhole) is a speculative structure linking disparate points in spacetime, and is based on a special solution of the Einstein field equations.

A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends at separate points in spacetime (i.e., different locations, or different points in time, or both).

Wormholes are consistent with the general theory of relativity by Einstein, but whether wormholes actually exist remains to be seen. Many scientists postulate that wormholes are merely projections of a fourth spatial dimension, analogous to how a two-dimensional (2D) being could experience only part of a three-dimensional (3D) object."

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

Yvonne Smith and Beth Gallagher like this.
  7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

IN the last TWO YEARS, 200 microbiologists who were whistleblowers (told the truth) about the worldwide fraud, dies or disappeared .

M o N e Y , and p O w E r.

THe healers have always been way less expensive than the druglords, and with healing 'in their wings' instead of massive dept and side effects including death, seziures, autism, and heart attacks.