The Tragedy Of Man

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Corie Henson, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Maybe not that way at all.
    He might even have you arrested and put in prison for trespassing !

2. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Think about that - WHO said they had "bad genes" !?
    QUOTE="Corie Henson, post: 89245, member: 114"]We had been to the wake of a former colleague who died of cancer. His colon cancer spread to his lungs and that's what killed him. It was his sister who was talking with us. Unfortunately, that sister has stage 3 breast cancer. So sad to learn that their 2 siblings, aside from my former colleague, also died of cancer. Their parents were also casualties of cancer. I really am lost for words. What bad genes they have.[/QUOTE
    ==================================================================================
    For better example with proof and evidence (over 100,000 cured)
    see the book readily available 'Nutrition The Cancer Answer' published a century ago, from all the doctors and studies used in the previous 50 years, before it became illegal for doctors to tell the truth !

==================================================================================

Why not ? Because of the enormous sin and wickednesses practiced every day, planned every night, by man.
    The Creator, (our existence due to Him),
    says to be miserable , mourn and weep... (in the world).
    Give up (trusting or desiring) the things of the world (kosmos),
    turn to Him to learn from Him,
    to receive LIFE ETERNAL (the only way, btw)

(seems not a great way to get followers, eh?) but truthful = honest = only way to LIFE, compliments of "the host"

QUOTE="Corie Henson, post: 89245, member: 114"]
    But what is the purpose of our existence here? Oh, there would be an endless number of answer for that, I'm sure. For me, we existed because of a purpose we do not know so to play it safe, why not enjoy life in this world? It's like being a house guest where you admire the garden, the swimming pool and the food of the host. Wouldn't the host be glad with that reaction of yours?[/QUOTE

3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Just curious why do you keep responding to people who haven't posted in years or are dead?

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

They don't argue.

and/or, they bring up a necessary point for those living and reading here today - even though most people are usually wrong, they still might deserve a chance to hear the truth, eh ?

5. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Who knows the truth, certainly not any among us. No such thing as sin. Made up bad deeds by men like you, desiring to control other humans for gain.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I tell you the truth, only those to whom the Father reveals the truth know the truth in any way that matters for life,
    as Jesus says in the NT.

7. Bill Boggs

Registered

No father , no truth, no book of wisdom. Merely superstitions. Opinions garnered along life's pathway . Somebody elses words that carry no weight.
    Some artificial being carry the weight of the world on his shoulders, given power by some daddy character. A fairy tale. You're a grown man. Where you been?

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Watching with sorrow and grief as the world continues to destruction , as they deny the truth as you have.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  9. Bill Boggs

Registered

Some in each generation have said the same thing over the eons. Poor me, I've tfried but I can't save tjhe world.
    It is going to be destroyed. Woe is lee. My advice advice isto not worry about. You are not paid to do that. This old
    earth is free wheeling on its axis as it has been long before we learned emotion and compassion.. This conversation
    is no0t unique to people today. It, too has been going on for years, yet every thing and every one sen to get along
    real fine without our pretension knowledge. Do [the best we can, cause no harm.

Some conversations are useful some are not. This one, the one you and I are having is not useful. A useful
    conversation is that 'bean conversation on another thread here. Now we both really ought to behave ourselves
    and find something useful to discuss or shut our mouths and or turn over that keyboard try to get along and cause no harm.

Frank Sanoica and Shirley Martin like this.
  10. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Jeff Elohim

Those of us who have "denied the truth" universally agree that it has never been proven, nor in fact illustrated. As a rule, I personally find it distasteful to express my stand, but at the same time find it very distasteful, to me, to have others purvey their beliefs to me as though they were sales-people.

Frank

Beth Gallagher likes this.