The Media Trying To Twist The Truth

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The media has tried and convicted him without checking out the evidence which is falling apart. How many women came forward for money to say something about Trump and all have been dis proven. Lets check it out first than condemn him.

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

There will probably be no real evidence to find Martin, but that doesn't mean he is not guilty.

I don't want to condemn anyone...but I do want them exposed and reprimanded. More than that I want them to say they did this and know it was wrong and apologize to those they did do these things too. Some of them are admitting the truth and apologizing...even getting help for their problems or to avoid prosecution in some cases.

Bringing this stuff out of the closet will hopefully stop alot of it from happening in the future...and that would be a very good thing.

Martin Alonzo and Chrissy Cross like this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

It's also just not the conservatives being accused...many liberals are too. Al Franken is the newest. Not rape either, just groping etc. he admitted to grabbing a woman's breast while she slept but now there are more accusations coming out from long ago.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, this morning I saw that on the News and also that he apologized for doing this.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

6. Charlotte Peppers

Charlotte Peppers Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

A couple of Dems are calling for Franken to resign. The thing is IMO, if Franken doesn't resign but is allowed to stay on, then how can they continue asking Moore to step down from the Senate race?

Quite the storm of accusations these days so not sure who or what to believe anymore. Just saw part of Moore's wife's speech this morning who said the Washington Post phoned everyone they knew then reported on what was said without any verification. What ticks me off is the media reporting on every bit of unverified salacious news by anonymous sources which we are supposed to believe at face value. I call BS on a lot of it.

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Some of it might be BS...but in my opinion most of it probably isn't. I do agree that if they ask one person to step down...then they should ask it of all of them if any real proof can be brought forward or the men involved admit doing these things.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  8. Charlotte Peppers

Charlotte Peppers Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Agree for the most part. It bothers me that someone should lose their career and livelihoods based on unverified sources and accusations, surely there should be some proof in a court of law... Social media should not be the judge, jury and executioner.

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I understand your feelings here Charlotte...but the kind of men that do these things often leave no proof except the victims word...and since most of the time these men are powerful figures...the women knew they would not be believed.

It has been said that be careful what you do because sooner or later it will come out and one will get their just rewards...I truly believe that is what is happening now.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Most women even hestitate to report a rape because they'll be taken through the wringer by the attorney. They'll find whatever they can to show she was a slut etc.

Which even if she was, doesn't condone raping her.

11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I've seen this happen way to many times and agree that no one has the right to rape anyone!

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Media story was some heartless ICE officer arrested a man when he was taking his pregnant who was going to give birth to the hospital. Huffington Post also cover this story that the woman had to drive to the hospital by herself.
    Now the truth yes the woman was pregnant but no emergency she was going in for a C section. The man who was arrested was an illegal immigrant with an arrest warrant in Mexico for murder.
    The media needs to give the whole story and not what fits their agenda

Frank Sanoica and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

THEY LIED!! MEXICO LIVESTREAM. THEY ARE ALL MEN!!

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The Border Patrol was saying that women and small children were being forced to the front and the men were hiding behind them.

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered