Suspected Predator To Face Her Accusers.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Craig Wilson, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

A man allegedly linked to the 2002 Bali bombings has been arrested at his home in Indonesia after spending more than 17 years on the run.
    Indonesian police confirmed Aris Sumarsono, who was also known by the moniker Zulkarnaen, had been arrested at a property on a Sumatran Island.
    Mr Sumarsono is suspected of personal involvement in a number of terrorist bombings, including that of the 2003 attack on the JW Marriott Hotel in Jakarta and the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people, including 88 Australians, 6 Americans, 23 Brits and 3 Canadians.

Seventeen years he has been on the run. What were the Indo authorities doing to allow this murdering mongrel to remain on the loose for almost two decades. The families of the victims have been grieving for 17 years while he has been free to do as he wishes..

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  2. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The extradition appeal of former Melbourne school principal Malka Leifer has been denied in the Haifa District Court in Israel placing her one step closer to being charged on Australian soil.

Dassi Erlich, one of Leifer's alleged victims, said it was a "staggering conclusion to 74 court hearings".

Ms Erlich, and her sisters Nicole Meyer and Elly Sapper have accused Leifer of sexually abusing them while they were students at a Melbourne ultra-Orthodox school. There are said to be other victims.

Leifer maintains her innocence and the six-year legal battle surrounding her extradition has strained relations between Israel and Australia.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Such a destructive thing to to do another human being, especially if the abuser is in a position of formal authority (aside from the implicit adult/child authority.) I'm not certain I've encountered female-on-female abuse. Being in an Orthodox environment adds yet another layer, doesn't it?

I take it that this has been in the news for a while, and that extradition from Israel is not an easy hurdle to overcome.

I hope the truth comes out.