Skype Spam

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Richard Paradon, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

I knew it would come eventually, but last night Mr. Aisha Gaddafi wanted me to add him and this is why! For purpose of wasting bandwidth I have greatly reduced it. It went on and on and on.

Dear Friend,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you.I will send your my information as well for you to be able to trust me as well At the meantime, my family is at risk and pains. 95% of our investments and bank accounts in several countries are freeze.

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact via internet searching for a trustworthy person who will understand my present conditions and come to my rescue here in Oman .I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked by the western countries and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.

If this transaction interests you, you don’t have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the western nation happens to know this account, they will Freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize this transaction that will be when the fund is transferred into your account. I want to recieved this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country.

I received an urgent email from the security company abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund (10.5million) deposited by my brother late Khamis Gaddafi Accra Ghana West Africa. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back to me so that i can furnish you with the deposit details for verification and confirmation. I am willing to reward you bountiful 25% and 5% of the total sum US$10.5 Million.

Of, course I decided to block him but was impressed as there are about 30 million people on Skype and he chose me! LOL

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Sounds legit.

Richard Paradon likes this.
  3. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I think if you can spend that much time and energy to come up with such a scream you can get yourself a job.

4. Richard Paradon

Registered

Hi Pat! Some people are too lazy to use their talents in a legal way. What is sad is that eventually the criminals will eventually make a hit and free money!

5. Mal Campbell

Mal Campbell Supreme Member
    Registered

You must feel so special. To be chosen out of so many other "trustworthy" people.

Last election, Barrack Obama and Mitt Romney kept calling me. They never called my husband. My phone would ring, and as I hate to answer, my husband would. He'd hold the phone out and say, "Honey, it's Barrack again", or "Babe, Mitt wants to talk to you". We always got a laugh out of the fact they never wanted to talk to him.

6. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

This is one of the reasons why I am very selective about who I connect with on Skype. So far its only a few family members and someone I am currently working for. Other then that I don't pay attention to request, because for me Skype is a bit different then Twitter and Facebook where you can ignore the people who connected with you to spam you. But that doesn't mean I don't get a scam, this morning I had someone from Ghana calling me wanting money and I still don't know how this came about.

7. Richard Paradon

Registered

I understand what you are saying. The best way is just to mark them as scam when deleting them. I imagine that they just go to any "topic" they want and paste in their nonsense. Free and only a few moments to do. Unfortunately, it is a numbers game and some poor soul will believe them.