Signing In From The Mid Atlantic Coast

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Terry Coywin, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

I am coming in like Autumn. As the song goes, some leaves have begun to drift by my window but the weather is still warm during the day. Am a retired widow and have one son, presently single. He lost his wife a couple of years ago and has a boat where he lives in the shore area. I've live in various places in the U.S. and Europe. But, no place like home. I love nature walks, reading, listening to the music of the 40s, 50s, and early 60s. Plus I do enjoy many classical composers. Music keeps me sane. I belong to a bridge club which can drive me wacky at times. I am free spirited and like change so I enjoy keeping abreast of all the new technology as well. As time goes on, we'll get to know each other and I hope enjoy our chats.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I already welcomed you elsewhere, but here it is again!

I live in between Richmond and Charlottesville, just moved here in 2010. Before that it was Fairfax County starting in '63 (when I was 9 years old.) Glad to be out of the Northern Virginia mess.

Enjoy your stay...

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Maybe you got our warm weather ? It has turned cold here in Alabama, and I just put a heavier comforter on the bed as well as a blanket. It has been in the 50’s at night , which is chilly for us , for this time of year.
    Anyway, you are MOST welcomed, and looking forward to many good conversations !