Self Isolation All Of December For All Our Residents In Assisted Living

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Lon Tanner, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Merry Xmas--Due to Five new Virus Cases in our Memory Care section all of our residents will Self Isolate in their apartments and all meals will be delivered to our apartments. There will be no social activities and no vistors.Meal selection will be made for us. It is more than likely that we will receive the new vaccine some time this month or early January.

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh Lon..so sorry. We are staying home still. Today I went to drug store just to look around and get out a bit. Its cool but sunny and makes a me want to stay outside.

3. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I’ve got to feel for you even though I live in Australia and we are doing really good thanks to our very strict restrictions we’ve had since March this year .

We recently had a major scare in South Aust where I live and our premier and Heath minister shut us dow at a moments notice ......we couldn’t even go out for a walk ,only one of us was allowed to go out for an hour to the shop for food .

We enjoy our walks and it was horrible not being able to go for a walk down the beach which more than likely would have been deserted anyway ,as we only live in a small seaside town.

Never mind Lon I’m sure you will keep yourself occupied at least you can use the computer to say hello to us to break your day up a bit

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think it is enforced, political/law involvement that makes isolation a hot button issue. If they knew the truth, when they make the laws and initiate them, then woe is all they can expect for themselves.

Voluntary/ community/ groups who isolated as a way of life in the past epidemics may have contributed most to the lack of deadly epidemics for them, but it was not politically recognized then, nor now, as to why or how or what's best (and it happens to be least expensive also, and least profitable for the profit mongers).

Who even knows the past ? It is re-written by the powerful, by the so-called 'winners' (/victors) .... and the truth takes searching for, diligently , to find it, and courage to oppose the establishment (government and medical).

Oh, it is not 'a secret', really, it is knowable , testable, and findable.... but rare ... overwhelmed with fake news, thus not well known.

Terry Coywin likes this.
  5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

6. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate---I pass time looking at some of the pics on Google that I took on my three trips to OZ
    I loved the Gold Coast--I am sorry I never made it to Perth where I ad good friends living.

7. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

Please note: Total deaths, but not the real causes of these deaths. Now NJ is taking another look and giving what may be possibles due to COVID. Time will show the truth.

8. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

I'll be at my son's for Christmas and New Year's day.

Yvonne Smith likes this.