See Pcp Or Research Yourself?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Cody Fousnaugh, May 14, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

JAMA, are they your enemy ?
    What about CDC, and AMA, and FDA ? Are they your enemy ? Do you 'trust' their own statistics ? (you shouldn't, but then again, it's better than what you got yourself so far)

2. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Here is the list of posts of/ from "experts" you seek .
    They have been posted in this forum for over a year, some of them, and available for much longer, if you bothered to look,

yes, the "experts" you "trust", who are not trustworthy, have shown you what you now deny , by their own statistics, which is where I got the information from before I posted a reply to you. (ie your own experts published it, and here's some of it as noted) >>

'EXPERTS' who work with or in line with your way of thinking: i.e. 'experts' you 'trust', reveal the truth in their own publications>>> (the links are at the posts, the links from YOUR OWN 'EXPERTS' )

Here is just a few (of the most conservative) threads/ posts that you apparently did not read or overlooked somehow.

3. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

Go back to to your post in this thread (#16) where you said "Who writes the prescriptions that gives the drugs that causes the deaths ? (about one third of deaths in usa)"

You and I both know that is total BS, and so does anyone else with a functioning brain stem. Take a look at the real data from JAMA and find the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. :)

Again, thanks for playing.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

That was what is called a clerical error, sorry for that. I said a third of deaths when I meant to say third highest cause of deaths.

Oh, the drugs may or may not be responsible for a lot more than just being the third highest cause of death (as reported officially and unofficially for decades)
    but just being the third highest cause of death is an eye opening for people taking the drugs that caused the deaths.

5. Hoot Crawford

Registered

Sure, "clerical error". You bet. And for 2020 #3 was Covid. But you know that.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

oops, no. (p.s. I asked a moderator thru the report button to change that post about 30 minutes BEFORE you mentioned it, when I realized the mistake)
    It (the truth) still doesn't matter to you though, does it ?

https://chiro.org/LINKS/FULL/Death_By_Medicine.html
    You like JAMA ? (you thought their statistics useful to you) Below is a bit from JAMA, and more besides.

"Dr. Lucian L. Leape opened medicine's Pandora's box in his 1994 paper, "Error in Medicine", which appeared in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). [16] He found that Schimmel reported in 1964 that 20% of hospital patients suffered iatrogenic injury, with a 20% fatality rate. In 1981 Steel reported that 36% of hospitalized patients experienced iatrogenesis with a 25% fatality rate, and adverse drug reactions were involved in 50% of the injuries. In 1991, Bedell reported that 64% of acute heart attacks in one hospital were preventable and were mostly due to adverse drug reactions."

"This fully referenced report shows the number of people having in-hospital, adverse reactions to prescribed drugs to be 2.2 million per year. The number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections is 20 million per year. The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million per year. The number of people exposed to unnecessary hospitalization annually is 8.9 million per year.

"The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year, at a cost of $282 billion dollars!

It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death
    and injury in the US."

7. Hoot Crawford

Registered

Sorry, but no. And I've seen all this before and has largely been disproved. I'll stick to what JAMA has reported for 2020, which shows heart disease as #1 cause of death with appprox 690k.

When you have something credible, let me know. I'll wait.

Again, thanks for playing.

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Just what difference does it make to you anyway ? What is credible and proven is not what is true and proven , is it ?

The order of the cause(s) of death is not of a lot of importance, unless you trust the cause of death of course.

The way to be healed, or maintaining health, or preventing disease, is not something forthcoming from them, is it ?

9. Hoot Crawford

Registered

lol - nice try at deflection and moving the goal posts. I think you just admitted you got nothin'

Thanks once again for playing, and I'll let you have the last word. Enjoy.

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Nothing moved.
    I have the Truth, which lasts forever.
    The posts come and go, and the false teachings posted far outnumber the true ones, everywhere.

You have chosen what you have chosen, I don't need to know when nor why, and don't know.

Not even God can change your mind, or anyone's mind, when they refuse and reject the truth.