Questions On Covid Vaccines ( Not Politically Motivated )

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Mary Stetler, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Rather than posting links, if something you read elsewhere speaks to you, why don't you read it well enough that you can summarize it here, rather than simply posting a link that very few people will click on?

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I usually try to do that Ken but this has been a rough week for me and I was to tired to do that this time.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I wasn't talking to you specifically, Babs.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have a serious question: Whatever happened to, “one death is too many”?

According to the CDC’s site, 324 million doses were given between December 4th and June 28th. Notably, the population of the U.S. is about 330 or so million so that leads me to believe that 162 million people have been vaccinated double doses and not the side step wording the CDC is using.

The reason I use the wording of “side stepping” is because it just seems much better than fraudulent broadcasting of the facts. They use the number of doses to sound like the number of people who have been vaccinated to make the death toll due to those vaccinations seem more rare or more to the point, more acceptable.

The CDC readily admits that between Dec. 4 and June 28th the number of deaths related to the vaccination is 5,718 souls albeit in the same government publication no other side effects were listed even though by doing a little research, whether meager or large, we find that thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people have indeed had side effects.

Now, I’m not in any way writing that folks shouldn’t do their due diligence to stay healthy even if they feel the need to get vaccinated.
    What I AM writing about though is that the government used the mantra of “one death is too many” to close down this entire country but yet somehow 5,718 deaths due to the taking of the vaccine is acceptable?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Note: I’m not sure why the publishing date in the link is 2019 because the stats in the link are from 2021.

Jim Brown and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Joyce Senior

Joyce Senior Well-Known Member
    Registered

I guess this means you can't provide a reference. Sad.

Yes, my body, my choice. There are plenty of things I can say this to -- do I want a DNR order? Do I want to be able to commit suicide? Do I want chemotherapy? Why choose just abortion?

7. Joyce Senior

Registered

Of course. However, no one forces you to buy the widget. As a matter of fact, I don't even open the door or listen to anyone who looks as though he's selling something. These people will be wearing identification. As soon as I see that, I say, "I'm not interested," and leave my door. No one forces me even to listen.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Pfizer has applied for another emergency use authorization. Contrary to many people's belief, no vaccine has actually received FDA approval--just emergency use authorization. Anyway, Pfizer now has applied for authorization to recommend a third vaccination to "ensure immunity" and make it less likely that people will succumb to variants.
    As I said above, there are so many unanswered questions about all this, that it makes me uncomfortable to try to discuss it. I have said before that almost no vaccine reactions of any kind are reported unless death occurs, and even then it is not reported if they can attribute the death to any other cause. If you were in a car accident and tested positive for Covid, you were recorded as a Covid death, but I am sure that if you received the vaccine then were in a fatal accident, your death would not be recorded as a vaccine-related death.

9. Joyce Senior

Registered

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I did not write, “forced”. I wrote, “insists”. There’s a difference and do note, if someone does refuse then that person’s information will be recorded.

Jim Brown likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

No, I most certainly CAN provide references but the way you demanded that I do so puts me at odds.
    When you’re nice, I’m nice.

12. Joyce Senior

Registered

I've gone to this link, but I can't find the number 5718 deaths; can you please point me directly to it? Thank you.

13. Joyce Senior

Registered

1. Pfizer is talking about seeking another emergency authorization; they haven't done it yet.
    2. This is a popular meme; can you please cite a credible source that shows that doctors are completing death certificates for COVID when they should be something else? By "credible" I mean something that shows data and how they were collected, not just quotes a meme.

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

According to my sources, Pfizer submitted the application yesterday.
    YOU cite a credible source that says it DIDN'T happen! GEEZ!

Jim Brown likes this.
  15. Joyce Senior

Registered

It's interesting. I've checked two dictionaries for the term "insists." One is absolutely not taking "no" for an answer; the other is to be extremely forceful. So, there's no closure there. However, as I've said before -- no one even has to talk through a closed door; therefore, no government official can even be forceful if a person won't engage.