Q Anon Goes Main News

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I've looked at dozens of recent msm articles 'debunking' Qanon and describing it as a terrorist threat. There's well-orchestrated campaign happening now. Distortions and outright lies are the order of the day.
    This does more to persuade me of QAnon's plausibility than if they'd ignored it completely. They see QAnon as a real threat to the ruling elite.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Now if we could just get QAnoners to consider that Trump may not be the right leader.......

Devon Stack form a year ago.
    Truth or Winning

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

More people are looking for Q information here is google searches for Q anon
    ScreenShot_20200821211546.png

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Qanon is a name for the people who follow an information program led by the United States Military Intelligence, which has been working to stop the deep state from taking total control of this whole world for many years now. They are the ones who chose Donald Trump, a man who had no need to even run for president, and has subjected himself and his whole family to criticism and attacks for the last 4 years, just because he loves America so much.
    What other person would do everything that he has done, put in all the long hours every single day, and defend himself from the attacks, both verbal and literal, just to help the American people ?
    Name one ?
    If our top military intelligence support this man, and protect him as our president, I am supporting him all the way.

57EBEED0-394E-4303-8AC9-E4518200948D.jpeg

Martin Alonzo likes this.