Q Anon Goes Main News

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When they brought it up yesterday, the google searches skyrocketed. Here is a graph showing what happened with Google, and I am guessing that any of the other search engines are showing a similar spike in Qanon searches.
    Now that Twitter did this, Qanon will probably grow like never before.
    The more that people wake up, the more that they realize that what we are fighting in not a corona virus, but a much larger one.... an epidemic of human trafficking and child molestation worldwide.
    When our president says he will stop the “virus”, he is not talking about people getting the flu !

1D339A48-1367-418C-973E-5CBBA53DC1DD.jpeg

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

It is interesting that the news (when they write about Qanon at all) have alluded that it was around a few thousand people involved. Now that Twitter has banned over 7,000 accounts and limited over 150,000 more accounts, that is starting to show people exactly how many Qanon followers they are, and that they are now worldwide, not just here in the United States.

One of the things that I really enjoy about Twitter, is that there are so many different people and offices that a person can follow. I follow military generals, Space Force and other military and government accounts.
    I follow news accounts like 911, which show news as it is breaking anywhere in the US, and also some overseas news, as well as regular journalists.
    I follow special ops accounts, as well as police and border patrol accounts.
    I don’t just follow Qanon accounts on Twitter, and I think that it is good to get as many different views of something as possible.
    People who live in Seattle or Portland are posting videos of what is happening in their area, so you see different things than just what the news media is showing about something.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There are millions of people all around the world with their cell phone out videoing everything so that is far more accurate then a person sitting at a news desk reading a script written by another person sitting at a desk that has not see what the people who are actually at the site of the news. A lot of those million people are live streaming while the news is being made so they are not bias because everyone can see and make up their own mind.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I had dismissed Qanon for a couple of reasons: that they posted on a site that appeared Neo-Nazi, and they did not seem to me to have that many followers. In the second reason I was clearly wrong. There are millions of people who follow Q.
    I'm now looking at a lot of information, both pro and con, about them.This article,
    "The Prophecies Of Q" from The Atlantic is very critical.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567/

In another related pro-Q article by PrayingMedic I was surprised to discover that some Q followers believe he is Trump - one argument made against that being that Trump probably couldn't navigate the apparently complex procedure 8chan (or 8kun ) requires. I don't see that as valid. Someone else could do that navigation for him, I suppose, if Trump is indeed Q. I have my reasons for disbelieving Trump is Q but I won't go into them now.

I may end up agreeing with some of what Qanon believes or none at all. I may conclude they are a destructive influence or I may not. The important thing is to recognize that the group is a significant force in the world, rightly or wrongly.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

I have a question regarding Qanon.

.Much of what is called Pizzagate is obviously false, but I saw disturbing evidence that John Podesta and Hillary Clinton may indeed be child abusers. Also, there is some evidence that these abusers may have some loose network within this country. It is a big leap from that to believing that the world is run by a Globalist Satanist Pedophile network.
    Believers in this are supporting a major law enforcement error. Opposing the Globalists, they are evidently content to wait to bring them ALL down at once. In doing that individual law-breakers are being allowed a temporary pass to continue their crime. and abuse more children. Shouldn't these people be stopped immediately?

Educate me.

6. Yvonne Smith

Most of the discussions about what Qanon is , and what they are doing, are being discussed in the Conspiracy section of the forum, @Dwight Ward. The human traffickers are being taken down, the children are being rescued, but since it is a deep cover military operation, and does not show up on Fox News or CNN, we can’t discuss it here in the news section of the forum.
    There are threads in the conspiracy section that address your questions about Qanon, and what/who Q is; but the generally accepted answer is that Q is a collection of high-ranking military intelligence officers, and that Trump has been groomed for his position in this war against the pedophiles who traffic children.
    There are many good books about Qanon on Kindle, too, if you are interested in learning more about what is happening, as well as Facebook Groups.

Those were great posts, @Dwight Ward !

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Well when you have a corrupt legal system. Bring in a person for justice will not work and worse is when they are let loose again they have legal backing not to be tried again. It is not hard to see the injustice in the system. Look at what has been going on in the FBI changing e-mails just to go after a person. Stating we are not going to prosecute a person because ___ but if anyone else dose it you can look for a long jail term. This double standard is what we had until it is corrected I would not want to see these people brought to justice because they will wake and be given a badge of honer. When the system is clean out than and only than can we have true justice. Q has always said think for your self and use logic if you go to the media are you thinking for your self or are you relying on someone that probably has an agenda.

8. Yvonne Smith

More and more of the people running for office, and those who are already in offices are supporting the military operation known as Q.
    Even the mainstream public is starting to wake up and realize this whole thing is about rescuing the abducted children sold for human trafficking.
    Over 800,000 children go missing every single year, just in the Unites States alone, and human trafficking is maybe an even bigger black market business than drug trafficking.

9E58FC1B-3E63-45BB-8741-28B755A996D6.jpeg

9. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

10. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Q anon?

I won't bother looking it up.

Hal

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

A peek behind the curtain
    Trump KNOWS... EVERYTHING

13. Dwight Ward

Registered

Can I ask why that is, Hal? Only a few weeks ago I regarded anything from sources such as x22 or qAnon as completely unreliable. I'm questioning that now.

Yvonne Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

15. Yvonne Smith

This is from Fox News, so Qanon is definitely becoming well known nationally.

F546EB4F-9C3A-4C4B-8A68-6EBC1DEFF703.jpeg