Police: Rape Suspect, Freed Due To Virus, Kills His Accuser In Virginia

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The David versus Goliath scenario is something akin to what you are writing about and wonderful when it works but sometimes it takes a Goliath to make another Goliath understand the err of his ways.
    NOTE: In the city where we live, only about 50% of the police applicants make it through the academy. The others fail for various reasons but I’m sure that many of them are not mentally qualified.

Now, not making any excuses for the bad ones but the cops that are being ham strung in some of these major cities can’t help but get a little rough or quit because some of them are having to do a job sans tasers, pepper spray or batons against a foe that knows now that there are no consequences to their actions.

To be sure, I have never had a bad experience with a police person anywhere in the world and in particular, the U.S. even when I was much younger and might have deserved much more than I received.

2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

"Now, not making any excuses for the bad ones but the cops that are being ham strung in some of these major cities can’t help but get a little rough or quit because some of them are having to do a job sans tasers, pepper spray or batons against a foe that knows now that there are no consequences to their actions."

I'm with you there. They have a very hard job to do - keep the peace and not hurt anyone.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Uh-huh, keeping in mind that most of those arrested in the riots in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, and Chicago were released without any charges being filed.

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And keeping in mind that some of those who were charged were released without having to post bail and for still others, bail was posted via a fund created by a bunch of celebrities.

Ken Anderson and Lois Winters like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In the meantime, during this special session of our state general assembly, the Democrats have offered a resolution titled Commending the Honorable Nolan Dawkins. (copy attached)

Judge Dawkins is the man who ordered the release of Bouaichi after the prosecutor implored him not to. Less than 2 weeks after the released man murdered a woman, Virginia Democrats are formally offering a resolution to commend the judge who did it!!!!

As an aside, our Governor started off the regular 2020 legislative session asking for an additional $600,000 funding for the Department of Corrections in anticipation of all the honest citizens he anticipated incarcerating when his desired gun control agenda got passed.

Democrats are overtly in our faces telling us that virtue is evil and rape is good.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    Ken Anderson and Bobby Cole like this.