Nightmares ! !

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This last week has not been the best experience for me. I started having terrible pain in my chest, and finally it got so bad that I was gasping for air, but hurt too bad to gasp, if that makes sense. Bobby took me to the hospital on Thursday.
    Once of the things they did was give me some serious pain medication. I normally do not take pain meds, and when I do , it would be something like Aleve.
    However, in this case, I needed it just to be able to actually breathe, and even then, the muscle spasms in my rib cage were still extremely painful.
    It was Friday night before I was actually able to fall asleep, and when I did, I had the worst nightmares ever. These were "horror-story" awful nightmares, with the halloween "Chuckie" type of characters in them. They were seriously gruesome and demented nightmares !

It made me think about the effects of these mind-altering drugs on our minds. If just a day of taking the pain meds messed with my mind that much, what must it be doing to people who take them habitually ?

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I was wondering where you were, Yvonne..just thought you were busy.

Hope everything is okay now.

Yvonne Smith likes this.