Nfl & College Football Back!

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Some love it, other's don't care and others just plainly.......don't like football at all. We only watch one college team, but watch a few different NFL teams. Sure can't afford to go to any of our NFL games, so, watch on tv. The food and beer sure is cheaper at home. Would have really like to been at local Ale House on Saturday to watch the Florida Gator game.........they were outstanding! The fans must have went nuts.

I'm very lucky that my wife enjoys NFL and definitely knows the game.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't like football so you're not allowed to discuss it here. Just kidding, although not about not liking football. I don't think I've ever watched a whole game. Even in high school, I'd go to most of the games but rarely look at the field, and often leave to do something else with friends who didn't watch football either. Mostly, football games were a good place to find a date in high school.

3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

im an MLB and NFL fan. the Royals are having problems this year and may not make the playoffs. MLB is my summertime sport. love to watch it on those hot summer nights. as for the NFL im Chiefs fan and boy did they pull one outta the fire Sunday vs the Chargers.

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Bottom part of this reply is great, Ken!

Ken Anderson likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Didn't have a high school football team until the year after I graduated.

I had zero interest watching NFL, until I gazed off and on at John Elway, Steve Young and Dan Marino playing and got sort of hooked. Before meeting my wife, she would watch NFL on some Sundays with her mom.

One thing for sure, the lady does know football! An "Armchair Field Judge" is what I call her.