My Day

Discussion in 'Personal Diaries' started by Mary Alveron, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Mary Alveron

Mary Alveron Active Member
    Registered

Today was quite an eventful and novel day.

To begin my husband dumped a bunch of crap in my side yard which is my future Japanese zen garden. It was broken birdseed because it rotted. I think he's acting crazy because a year or two or three ago a rock hit his windshield and time and rain had caused it to expand and it finally broke off. It's kind of funny looking though/

Then I was driving my grandson
    home and on the way back we saw a guy sitting in a chair on the side of the road. I think his truck had broken down.

I am being forced to join more environmental groups and I may drive to the store to buy giant black cutouts for my posterboards. I have a meeting tonight at Omichio's and a girl is telling everyone who comes that she will pay for pizza. It is a novel idea but she is broke but I have warned her so I will not bail her out of the super huge bill!

I have just driven through Taco Bell after parkour for my grandson and I asked the guy at the window for a green freeze. I said can I have a green Freeze please because it was like a tongue twister but it was embarrassing. Then my husband asked if the meat was canned and ended all his sentences in Os like fake Spanish. He often makes annoying jokes but my grandson finds them amusing [​IMG] Right now I am driving through McDonald's and the truck thing in front of us has a window in the back missing and it had a cardboard box in it. It looks a little temporary. I have just said that their new screen that shows the different combos of food would take a long time to show me everything. They do not understand. I have repeated. They do not get it. I will stop trying. I just order a Chicken McWitch and they said it is not on the menu. If a guest is reading as I type could they email me to tell me if it exists? Maybe I am mispronouncing it? Could that be?

We are home now. My husband is attempting to juggle eggs. I am annoyed.

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi Mary and welcome. Sounds like an eventful day! I think the McDonald's chicken sandwich is called "McChicken" or something like that.

Joe Smith and John Brunner like this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Welcome to SeniorsOnly Club....the Doctor is in!

Joe Smith and John Brunner like this.
  4. Mary Alveron

Registered

Thank you for your response. I find it positive. I am excited to be on your webpage. I am extremely impressed.

This evening I went to my friend's house for dinner. I find it pleasant due to getting the vaccine. I think it is good. I could not find her house hardly. I jumped in my lovely car and began to drive. I went to the wrong neighborhood! I find it lousy. I called my friend. She said her son will stand outside to greet me so I can know where to go. I am more impressed.

When I arrived my friend was cooking turkey. I find it yummy however I have had a lot of that recently you know. It is still lovely. My friend's sons were trying to clean the table. They said anytime there is an empty flat surface mom has to put something on it. My friend said well now. Then my son said mom I moved this out of the way and now it is back on the table. He said how did it get back there does it have legs? My friend said maybe it sprouted wings and flew across the gap to the kitchen table. I was belly laughing. I find it crazy. it was hilarious though. My friend then pulled something out of the oven. She said the potatoes are ready! I found it exciting. I said can I help? My friend said oh please don't worry about it. I find it pleasant however I wanted to be helpful you know? I find it supportive. Well her son said mom this is stuffing not mashed potatoes. He then said which makes sense because you weren't cooking potatoes tonight hardly. My friend is pretty forgettable however she is lovely though. I find it pleasant. Well then her son threw away the tin foil that one puts over a turkey. He threw it in the dustbin! I find it crass. My friend said wait we still need that. He said ok we can take it out of the trash it hasn't touched anything gross. I smiled. I was a little repulsed due to him taking a piece of foil out of the dustbin huh? I find it gross. My friend said what is that sizzling noise? Her son said its the alarm beeping. She said no not that. She said I hope there was another noise so I am not crazy. I find it hilarious. Her son said sadly that won't help you not be crazy mom. He was kidding I find it crass. She then picked up the pan and set it down. The noise occurred! I find it explainable. That's a cool sound huh? Her son said well thats why I couldn't hear it I was on the other side of the room. My friend laughed. I said we should start a cooking band. I then explained that we could use that sound and the sound of someone pouring soup into a pot or crap and it will sound musical. I find it hilarious. My husband would be surprised due to the fact that he is a huge pun. I am not. I am pleasant though. I am less impressed.

On the way home I passed McDonald and the taco restaurant. I find it gross. It was a good drive though. It was a pleasant drive however I was worried about falling rain.

Ken Anderson and Joe Riley like this.
  5. Mary Alveron

Registered

This evening I went to my local church to put stupid things on their billboard. I mean bulletin board. Well the stupid things were invitations to my environmental club. That is nice. I hope someone will come to my meeting via the church huh? I also taped one outside of Dunkin donut. I hope someone will read it you know. A white car just drove past my house.

You know I just got off the phone with my friend Sue. She is about to retire however she is retiring late due to wasting money. I find it lousy. It is a little unfair too. Well she said she will go to the store tomorrow. I will too. She said she will wear a double mask. Is that good,? I think it is scientific however it is pretty hot huh? I will wear only 1 mask and I am vaccinated though. I think it is good. I am somewhat impressed. You know what I went to Instagram and my grandson liked a anti vaccine mandate post! I find it crazy. I am big on differing opinions though. That is pleasant.

I read a hilarious article today. It said the dollar store will soon become the 1 dollar 25 cents store. I find it insane. Well it is 2020. It be 2020! I think it is hilarious. Oh my gosh it is 2021 rather. It is hard to tell these days. That is hilarious. I showed my husband. He said it is because of inflation. I think that is obvious and I used to teach social studies. I think it is good

This morning I drove past the local Publix and there were 2 spare carts setting in the parking lot. I find there owners lazy probably. Oh my gosh when I typed the word lazy a picture of a monkey hanging upside down appeared on my phone keypad. I find that wild.

I am setting on my couch and I am cutting out giant letters for my poster board. My TV room now looks like a elementary school classroom! There are black letter cutouts all over the place! I find it crazytown. I am also playing relaxing beach music in the background. That is pleasant right? It may rank in my top 50 tapes! And I am not a huge cassette tape with lovely music on it though. I think it is understandable.

My husband just came in. He said what is going on? He said is this a daycare? Oh my gosh he said the same comment as I did. I find it coincidental. He then said are you typing a long message on the internet again? You know my husband is not huge on me typing on the internet hardly. I think he is silly. He is a big prank however he is also a little antiquated. I find it unique. He is lovely though.

Earlier today I watered my butterfly garden. I think it is nice. I only saw a worm though. No butterflies featured hardly. I am more impressed.

6. Joe Smith

Joe Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You certainly have said a mouthful. Welcome.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Mary Alveron

Registered

Thank you! I find your comment hilarious. It is true though.

Joe Riley and Joe Smith like this.
  8. Mary Alveron

Registered

The other night I took a walk with my husband and my grandson. I think it was pleasant. Annoying jokes featured though. I find it crappy.

We left the house. I then said wait guys I need to use the restroom. My husband said to my grandson it's going to be a slow walk. I said bill did you just make fun of my walking speed? I was annoyed. He said no. He chuckled. I find his puns annoying however he is big on making jokes. I am not. Me and my husband are different in lot of ways however we agree on the big things. I find it splendid. I went outside. I found out it was 68 degree farenheit. I was freezing! I said guys I am going to get a jacket. I think that is wise. My husbandfashioned a lovely black jacket. My grandson was wearing shorts and a t shirt o. I found that disgusting to imagine. Well he used to live in a cold region however I did not. I think that makes sense. I came outside. I then realized that it was still cold. I find it hilarious. I said let me put on my hoodie. My husband said jeez. He laughed. I find him annoying however it was a little hilarious. When I came outside I was wearing my lovely black and blue jacket. My grandson was laughing hysterical. He said you still dont have your hoodie? I said I couldn't find it. That was lousy. My grandson said do you want to look for it again. My husband chuck;led. They did a high five. I think they are silly.

We started walking. We passed a beautiful house featuring two short pine trees on both sides of their path. My grandson pointed this out to my husband. My husband said they are competing. I find his jokes too silly. I do not even know why it was funny though. He resembles the green book of jokes setting on my grandson's bookshelf. I find them too silly. Then we passed a bush. My husband said this sticks out to me. He pointed at a curved branch coming out from a fern bush. I find the joke lame. Me and my grandson were walking. I made pleasant conversation. I find it lovely. I said wheres my husband? I turned around. He was standing next to a crack in the sidewalk. I said what are you doing bill? He said he was being careful because the next piece of cement was an inch higher than the previous one. He did like a big step to get over the gap. I then told my grandson that our walks are more interesting when my husband doesn't come. I find it hilarious however true. My husband is quite smart however he is silly with grandkids. I think it is lovely. We passed a house with the driveways that I like. They are shiny. My driveway is an old asphalt driveway from the 1970s I think. I find it antiquated. I told my husband we should get this one before. Well when my husband passed the driveway he called my grandson. He said look at this beautiful driveway. He was trying to sound like me. I find his joke crass. My husband then pointed out a orange drivethrough. Oh my gosh I mean driveway! I find it hysterical. I said yeah they painted it orange. I think it is obvious. My husband said we painted our driveway about 10 years ago when the painter dropped a can of white paint on it. I find it lousy however hilarious. It is true though. Our driveway looks disgusting I think. We then passed the house that features lovely lighting. They have a big tree with lights on the branches. It looks like great ambiance. My husband said meh. He is not a huge interior design planner though. I find it typical. My husband then pretended to shine his flashlight into someones trashcan. I said come on Bill you look like a weirdo. I find it nervous. I said I don't want us to be posted on the neighborhood blog as robbery suspects. That would be creepy huh? I pointed out that we are three people wearing dark clothes and carrying flashlights. My husband said yeah we look real intimidating. He chuckled.

We turned around. I told my grandson to hold the purse due to it hurting my neck. He held it. He dangled it though. I find it lousy. I was nervous my phone would smash on the sidewalk. I think it is gross. He did not want to be seen holding a purse! I said fine I can hold it. My grandson said no I can hold it good. I find him pleasant. My husband then said I'll hold it for you guys. He could then be seen swinging my purse in the air. He pretended to throw it over the fence. I explained to my husband that my phone could have flew out of the bag due to the zipper being broke. My husband and grandson found the scene hilarious. The cars driving by probably thought we were creepos. That is nerve wracking. My husband said just fix the zipper. I explained that it would be cheaper to buy a new purse then pay someone to fix the zipper. That was obvious. My husband held his flashlight against his finger. It was bright red. My husband said what happened to my finger? I thought he was serious though. I find it crappy. He was just saying it because the flashlight showed the blood in it. I said Bill don't scare me like that. He said well it's easy. I am less impressed. My grandson then shone his flashlight and said good news there is no red in my finger. I said really? I said that is not good either. I find it hysterical. I then realized my grandson was also kidding. My husband said I told you it's easy to scare you. I find him annoying. We then passed a house with their house number impressioned into a rock. My husband said what function does this serve? I said well one of my environment club people would like it. I find it witty. I said this because one of my environment members complained that it was too hard to see my house number. My husband then looked in someones flower pot. I said keep on walking. I find it obvious. My husband then said that lantern is ugly. My grandson said bill. Well he did not say bill however he said grandpa. I think that is respectful. He said this due to the homeowner being outside. I was annoyed at my husband. My grandson then said Yeah our lantern is ugly out loud. He said crisis averted. I find it hilarious. Our walk was nice though. I think it is supreme.

Ken Anderson, Joe Riley and Joe Smith like this.
  9. Mary Alveron

Registered

Today was another novel day. It was good.

I awoke at 10 and that is late for me. I am somewhat impressed. My grandson and i worked on the Japanese zen garden and eliminated some of the junk my husband dumped there several days ago. We swung by Home Depo to buy a plant with leaves. We planted it. My grandson flipped a 100 pound rock across the sideyard for the focal garden point. He hurt his back at the end. That is lousy. Then I dropped my glasses on the tile and I did not want my grandson to step on it so I put my hand to him. He was going to pick them up for me though so I hit his eye. It is not good. That is lousy. He said no harm no foul. My husband said some harm no foul. He likes jokes. In the pool he asked what seven letters an old lady said to a pickle barrel. My grandson remarked that she probably said oicurmt because when you say those letters it sounds like Oh I see you are empty. That was clever. I am pleasant. I am not hardly a pun. I do not create puns. I am serious. Puns do not come to me natural. It is hard. I like to make novel comments on television programs that have recently been shown on the big screen. I think that is important. I have watched Undercover Boss with my grandchild. I think it is good. My grandson finds it capturing but he says it is a little repetitive. I disagree. It is quite novel.

My grandson also formed jokes in the pool. My husband and him called him a daft on a raft and then made jokes because i was setting on a chair reading news on my phone. I do not mind. They are not funny though. I think it is stupid.

We then came inside and had tapicoa. My husband said I pronounce tapioca wrong. That may be so. I am not a huge tricky word pronunciation. My husband is a big tricky word pronunciation. My grandson admits that he had terrible pronunciation. Then we had Black Cherry ice cream. It tasted good. I like the chocolate chips in it. They taste novel. My husband always remarks that they should eliminate them. We disagree on most unimportant things but we agree on the big things. My grandson agrees with him. He is not a big chocolate with evtra cocoa powder either. My grandson says that more cherry pieces should be added. They will swap with the chocolate chips. Their taste is lousy. We see it different.

We are now going out to the TV room. My grandson has discovered the control and flipped on Child Genius. We are watching episode 5. They are good. I think the answer is the one with the jeans. That woman who is Chancelor's mom spilled something on her shirt a little maybe. I thought it was just a lovely design however it looks ugly. That guy is trying to look like the rapper Pit Bull. Sam's Dad. I do not like dog pitbulls. I like Pit Bull the rapper. I am not a huge wrap album though. And I like him. We have wrapped epjsode six now. We are heading to bed.

Now my husband said goodnight. It was basic. He made no quips. That was nice. I think it is good.

10. Mary Alveron

Registered

Last night me and my husband went to dinner at Two Brother Pizza. I find it yummy. We went with my husband's brother and his wife too though. I think it is family friendly. I am more impressed. Anyway my husband's brothers wife showed a image. Is she my mother in law? I can not think of it and I am not big at knowing relationships like that. I find it confusing. Anyway it was a picture of the blueprint layout for the worlds largest mall. There were a bunch of arrows pointing around the mall. I said it looks like a modern art piece. My husband then said Sharon is that the route you take when you go to the mall to buy one thing? I was annoyed. I was annoyed and you know my husband is usually slower than me anyway. I find his comment silly. I smiled.

You know I used to have a lovely bed. My bedroom now is a little less lovely however I may buy more pillows soon. I find it beautiful. Well I used to have 5 to 15 lovely throw pillows. I am a little impressed. My husband always said what purpose do they serve? He said we take them off during the night anyway. I think if is crappy. He said do dwarves come and sleep in our bed during the day. And you know my husband is a larger book full of jokes then me though. I am seriously. I sometimes crack a joke however I am a serious person to view. I find it promising. I also had a curtain around the bottom part of my bed. It was a little annoying to go around though. I think it is crappy. Well my husband said is there a play going on in here during the day? I was confused. He said well why else would we put a curtain there? He found the curtain hugely annoying. I found it lovely however it was a little inconvenient though. It made it harder to stand up. My husband was not the largest endorsement of the fabric hanging around my bed and I was a huge benefactor of such a curtain however I was not the most supportive fan of if due to it being hugely awkward to get out of bed with the curtain. I find my analysis fair.

Oh you know I just turned the oven on and my husband Bill said but do you know how to turn it back off? He said this because I could not turn off the oven light the other week I think. His comments are stupid. I think it is blasphemy.

11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’m not attempting to offend you in any way so forgive me if I do but is English your primary language?
    It just seems that you’re practicing your English writing skills and doing very well I might add, but the usage of certain words makes me think you’re not 100% comfortable with your skills as of yet.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  12. Mary Alveron

Registered

Hello Bobby Cole. I am practicing the English language. I think that is a good observation. I am not big on articulating sentences however I am trying to learn it more. I think it is promising.

Well my husband is driving to parkour. He is not doing it. My grandson is. He is pulling off the driveway. I just yelled that someone is in the road. He said good. I think his jokes are insensitive.

We have a predicament! There are two leaf cutting trucks in front of us. They are blocking the freaking road! My husband has told me to blow at them. I will not blow. I am not obnoxious.

My husband is making fun of the information that I have got stuck so much this week. Last Wendesay I reached my hand under a metal bar which is my seat adjust. I wanted to adjust it. I accidentally got my hand stuck between the bar. I had to keep trying to pull my hand out and then call my husband. After I called I finally pulled my arm out. I have got new front doors. The lock is too hard. I can not unlock it. I find it difficult. I always call him. My granddaughter can not open the door either. It is hard. My husband says he will trap us inside due to being unable to open the door. I think that sounds lousy.

We have just crossed a junction. We have also gone past a giant flashing sign. My husband just pointed out that a car tag says buzzu. No it does not it says bozzu. I am right. He is incorrect. Oh I am incorrect I was wrong. I just admitted. He wants me to apologize. He says not to be like Trump. I think his comments are political. My husband is trying to confuse me about the tag. I said I have enough things to keep straight I can't worry about this. He said my mind only has one thing. That is harsh. I think it is lousy. My driving is good. My husband's is bad. We just passed a building. It is a hospital. I think that is nromal.

My grandson went to golf with my husband and now my husband is going to parkour with my grandson!

13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That is really great, that you are practicing the English language, @Mary Alveron. You are doing an excellent job !
    We do not get a lot of people from countries that are not already English speaking, and a forum like this is a great place for you to have a lot of interesting things to read, and learn how to form sentences properly.

We had a Japanese lady and also one from the Philippines on the forum in the past, and enjoyed hearing about their country and customs. I am hoping that you can tell us more about where you live and also what the country is like and what country you live in ?

Joe Riley and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank you for teaching me a new word. I had never heard of parkour before. It sounds like very difficult exercise.

15. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Join a "Free Running Club", and pay dues......
    [​IMG]

Bobby Cole likes this.