Media Manipulation

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

For many years we used the media as the truth out let but that has changed. As the main street media got own by a few multimillion/billion dollar groups or people with an agenda. They started telling you what they wanted you to believe and the truth went out the door. If you could paid someone to put an obvious lie in the news then you could use that to prove it was true. How many times in the near passed have we heard weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or they through babies out of incubators and just because it was in the media it had credibility even though it was a lie. Now in recent years Hillary has a 97% chance of winning our pols prove it. Russians help Trump to be elected over and over trying to get credibility knowing it was a lie. All main street media have finally decreased itself to no end. I know some people still believe all these lies just because the media told you. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times are all losing money and standing as people are waking up.
    We who can we trust no group only our own judgment. I would sooner believe a man with a cell phone on seen showing me what happened over the media saying we will tell you what happened.
    For example there was some young teen children that molested an Elderly American Indian the media had these kids in deep trouble and even had people wanting to burn down the school. The individuals standing by with cell phones showing what really happened was. The truth reviled and the judgment revered and this forced the media to retell their story.
    There is new media showing up that look good MRCTV, One America News network, or the thousands of individuals with a cell phone and access to the internet.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The media has always been biased. That's why most of the newspapers in this country were named for one political party or another, and there are still vestiges of this in some of our older publications. What has changed today is that most of them are controlled, if not literally owned, by the same interests, leaving us with so few alternatives. Compounding this is the fact that we have a population today who are proud of letting someone else do their thinking for them. Unless something changes radically, it will only get worse. While college students once insisted on free speech, college students today are afraid to hear, read, or see anything that challenges whatever they have that passes for a mind, and they consider that to be educated.

Today, we still have people who are smart enough not to trust the media. The only people who are less trusted than the media is Congress. But still, there is a tendency for people to reject anything that hasn't been vetted by the same media they have learned to distrust. Our next generations won't even suffer from that conflict, as they will take whatever they are fed and regurgitate it as their own. This isn't restricted to the younger generations of course, as there are people in our generation who prefer to travel unthinkingly through life.

cnn-orange-man.png

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

It has not happened yet but get ready. The new rumor is that Trump knew about a Russian offer to the Taliban of a bounty on killing American soldiers and he did nothing about it. That is the new play book wait a few days for the whistle blower coming out from the department of defense telling all about it. Schiff will push hearing on another whistle blower. It will be a trap there was a bounty on US soldiers in Afghanistan but it was by Iran and it was $1,000 for every soldier killed in 2010

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I type in a search asking to learn about the woman shot after telling BLM that all lives matter. I got the story about this young woman. I noticed that the main street media did not cover this tragedy. So I done the search again putting CNN woman shot for saying all lives matter. And nothing how sick can these media get

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Belligerent
    Lying
    Marxists

That being said:

I don't know if it was being said in conversation or if it was directed at anyone.

I agree that it does not justify the shooting, any more than that guy rummaging around in an under-construction house "deserved" to get shot because of it.

But it's gotta be said...their hands are not perfectly clean.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Quote Investigator: An insightful remark about the rapid transmission of lies is often attributed to Mark Twain. Here are two versions: (1) A lie travels around the globe while the truth is putting on its shoes. (2) A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots on
    The MSM are putting out lies on a daily bases but only time will show it long after the damages are done.
    Bay of Tonkin Vietnam attacks American warship lie 30 years later the US admits it was a lie
    Iraq has weapons of mass destruction after a war. The truth they did not.
    Trump colluded with the Russians lie After 40 million dollars and 2 ½ year it was not true
    Trump had an affair with a hooker Stormy Daniels in the news for a year. Truth Stormy admits nothing happened it was not true.
    The peaceful protesters as the news reporter stand in front of burning building.
    Hurricane coverage where the reporter barley able to stand but the people walking behind have no problem.
    Flooding where reporter in canoe and people behind walking in inches deep water.
    George Floyd death the media push a narrative that it was police brutality.
    Now that some evidence of police video cameras are being shown the whole thing might change
    Police transcripts challenge mainstream media's take on Floyd's death

8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I started to make my own list, but the corruption makes me physically ill.

9. Ken Anderson

CBS couldn’t find an actual hospital that was overrun with patients for their story about how COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations were climbing fast in Florida, Louisiana, and Texas, so they used an empty hospital room, put mannequins in the beds, blurred the faces of the mannequins as if they were real patients, but forgot to turn any of the monitors on.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

New York city is closed..The governor and Mayor did a good job???

11. Ken Anderson

Of course. The only activity permitted is rioting.

12. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I haven’t watched the video yet but from what I have read, nearly 420,000 NYC residents have picked up and left the state between March 1st and May 1st.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

@Bobby Cole
    The video just show the middle of NYC all boarded up it is not a long video

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

And Texas would like to send them back ;)

15. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

And Texas would like to send them back ;)

Bobby Cole likes this.