Make Corona Virus Shots A Federal Mandate

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Hal Pollner, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I have seen no actual death record. I went look for one yesterday and found none.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’m on the fence with this one but it is rather strange that since the rumor is out there the media hasn’t asked her to show her face and have a conversation just to prove she’s alive. (and well)

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Writing in Federalist #46, James Madison suggested steps that should be taken to stop government overreach. One of them was repugnance and a refusal to cooperate with the officers of the Union. The dictionaries of the time defined repugnance to mean disobedient, not obsequious (compliant). Speaking specifically of federal agents, he said that if you want to stop the federal government from overstepping its authority, you have to disobey them. He suggested that people should refuse to cooperate with federal agents. While he was writing in reference to the federal government, the same could reasonably be applied to state governments in matters of government mandates, such as vaccines, stay-at-home orders, church closures, and mask mandates.

Our local, state, and federal governments are out of control because the founders of this country never envisioned a time when people would refuse to stand up for the rights that they had just fought a war to win.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

It looks like @Hal Pollner may just get his wish, because Biden just apparently signed an executive order that would lead to requiring a vaccine certificate before you can get a passport.
    Just another step towards becoming a police state with a dictator running it, in my opinion.

FCFD1ABC-88DB-47FB-AF62-D305B41FE0DE.jpeg

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The Biden exposing his genocide agenda

6. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

No waiting, No charge. Thank you Desert Valley Medical Center! Will get my second Moderna shot in exactly one month.

H.P.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

8. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I know this is probable not the place for this but anyway. 165821093_768815220713697_7422763402034669707_n.jpg

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Don’t be alarmed if we get a huge spike here too.
    The government will blame it on people who aren’t being careful enough even though they’ve had the vaccine.
    Yet, they’re not only allowing thousands to come across the southern border but they’re shipping them all over the U.S. untested and no vaccinations.
    The President and new sports commentator and commander has warned the Texas Rangers baseball team not to overcrowd the stadium for fear that there would be a further spike in people catching the virus.
    Now, if there is an upsurge he can blame it on baseball fans instead of the surge of immigrants.

10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

COVID-19 is a small part of the diseases we're likely to see popping up due to a return to open border policies in the United States. You're right, though. They will blame those of us who choose not to be vaccinated or states that are no longer requiring masks, and use that to exert further control over the American people, who aren't responsible for this virus, and that won't be the result of poor policy - it's part of the agenda. It's never been about the virus. It's all about control.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The only way to beat the process quickly. (at least temporarily) is for each state to remind those in the Federal government of their sovereignty. Of course the President can come back and deny Federal funds that go to those states but that would impede the progress of Biden’s new infrastructure bill in that there would be no reason to have those funds specified in the bill.

Our Governor has again said No to Biden’s constant catawalling about making masks a state mandate but the vaccine thing is still up in the air.
    Whether or not one agrees with vaccinations of any kind, once a mandate for Covid-19 is in effect then that opens the door for ANY type of vaccination and will totally take the decisions out of a parents hands.
    Whether for passport from state to state or internationally or to use the local grocery, once any type of regulation for CV vaccination is put into place it doesn’t matter what reason one has or what religion they enjoy; they will have to get vaccinated or else.
    Even though I do not believe it is, it really does make me think of the mark of the beast for certainly, there is a beast like quality to the conglomeration of politicians that are “running” our government.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

`We supposedly are the most vaccinated state per capita. Our cases were near zero, but are now on the rise despite having a large portion of the population vaccinated. Go figure. In that video I posted in another thread with the speech/lecture from Idaho, a graph showing per capita cases in North Dakota (shut down and masked) and South Dakota (mostly open and no mask mandate) demonstrated parallel graphs almost to the point of being identical. The masks and shutdown made no difference. I have heard form several sources now that the vaccines create not herd immunity, but a herd of asymptomatic carriers who infect others while not realizing they themselves are infected.

Also, there is now a move afoot to make flu vaccines a part of the vaccine passport. You won't go anywhere or do anything if you don't have the vaccines the government says you need. If there is a "Mark of the Beast", this may be it.

Faye Fox and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

One of the big fraud is calling this operating system a vaccine.All vaccines before used the virus either dead or weakened but this one has no virus in it so it would normally not be classed as a vaccine. They re wrote the definitions of vaccine so this could be included. There is a doctor now warning everyone about these vaccine because the people who have taken the vaccine will be the new spreader of another even worst virus.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/q0C1tVjjickL/

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, @Martin Alonzo most people don't understand how an mRNA vaccine works. When I said that it turns you into a GMO, I wasn't kidding. mRNA codes the directions to get your own cells to generate spike proteins, which is a change in your own DNA in the cells to which it is targeted.. Your body, in turn, manufactures an antibody against that protein (which you yourself have produced). The possibilities of autoimmune disease formation in the future seems, to me, to be tremendous. The really sad part is that this all won't show up in most cases for years. According to the pathologist who gave that little speech, many of the reactions folks have are not to the vaccine it self, but to the polyethylene glycol used to keep it in liquid form in the freezer.

This is the first and only time mRNA vaccine shave been used on humans, as the technology was considered to be too dangerous to use on people. When used in other mammals, it produced terrible long-term issues and, as far as I know, is no longer used on animals. No farmer would do this to their livestock.

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

@Don Alaska Yes when I wrote back many months ago that this mRNA vaccine was something completely new and you are now owned by the patent owner. I was criticized but maybe people are finally waking up to the fact they were lied to by the people they trusted.

Don Alaska likes this.