Make Corona Virus Shots A Federal Mandate

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Hal Pollner, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

And the other two died of what???

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Proven .... (before pasteur, who admitted it BEFORE he died)
    (it looks like you did not read about pasteur ..... in the link.....

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

More bull shit.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

such language ..... tch tch.... it is as wrong as what you were taught about medicine....

5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Today I got a note from my girlfriend in Florida. Her daughter in Idaho, son-in-law, and 2 of their 3 children have had the virus. Also her niece in Ohio, and the niece's daughter, just tested positive. All of these people are under 60 years old, and none have underlying conditions. The symptoms of the first group were minor.

These are the first ones I've known of personally. My girlfriend and her husband have not caught it. If I know her, she is being very cautious.

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

As expected, really.... zero symptoms are most common of all. Minor symptoms are just like cold or flu every year... Few people are at any risk even if they do nothing....

Those who may be at risk can strengthen their immune system, body, and mind, as long as they don't cave in to the drug doctors. OR if their drug doctor will co-operate with them to strengthen their immune system best, better than with toxins injected into their body or blood or brain stem.

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

ah.... cross threaded.... I thought you were saying when you learned about medicine (when you were a child) .... if so, then

8. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

By time they get to the population that is us, enough will have taken it already to know about the outcomes, good or bad, unless they keep the bad outcomes quiet.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's odd. I didn't have to subscribe to read the article.

That was the AstraZeneca vaccine.

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Right Ed.
    If they had not kept the bad outcomes 'quiet' since 1902, no one would ever get the shots.

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This website link is for the FDA information about the vaccine, and also its likely side-affects. It has a lot of information if you want to read everything , but here is a screenshot of the side-affects that the FDA is concerned about.
    https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download?

1ACDA185-6E69-4195-8C2F-E8BA357B8B47.jpeg

12. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Tsk Tsk...what a thing to say!

Hal

Shirley Martin likes this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The scariest thing I have found thus far is that mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccines have been played with for a couple of decades but never legalized in the U.S.
    In this case, a mRNA molecule has been coded to give instructions to the ribosome (DNA and other proteins) in each cell to produce a new type of protein.
    The short version is that since the new protein will be a very foreign object in the body, the body will supposedly attack the new foreign substance and learn how to overcome it and the virus.

Again, long story short, they want to introduce something to my my body that it has never contended with so it can fight a foreign substance that, from all I have read, is already contending with and doing very nicely thank you.

It doesn’t make any difference to me if it is mandatory or not, I want proof that the new vaccine will not screw around with my DNA before I even consider it.

Too many polypeptides spoils the broth.........

Ken Anderson likes this.
  14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I think there is a lot scarier, worse, and worse information hidden for a century about the ingredients and the troubles including death and seizures they cause (admitted publicly by CEO's of the drug industry (whistle blowers, highest in the companty) ) ....

But the scariest is how many people who might or ought to know better than to trust the drug makers , not only have fallen for the deceptions, but defend them too !

Ken Anderson likes this.
  15. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

The "novel" sars/coronavirus was first identified in 2005. That first version grew weaker and weaker then disappeared mysteriously without any vaccine. This proves to me it was lab formulated. The Chinese scientist then started working on making the virus stronger. Then SARS2/Coronavirus19 was released and after a few months started weakening. It was growing weak by summer and would have disappeared. The vaccine is based on the sequencing and how this 2019 virus replicates. I think it will be ineffective for the fall 2020 version that was released in early August but not released to the masses until October. Interesting that the 2019 version was easily killed with several therapeutics, but this improved version is tougher. No naturally occurring virus would behave like this. No way the world's best scientist could make an effective vaccine in a few months for a NOVEL naturally occurring virus. They already knew the sequences because it was lab formulated. Just like walking into a jungle and marking your path. Finding your way out is easy and fast. If you parachute into the jungle then finding your way out may prove impossible.

Scientists have yet to make a vaccine for the basic coronavirus we know as the common cold. It took years to find an effective vaccine for the common zoster virus in which scientists understood the sequencing and replication for many years prior to even thinking about a vaccine.

This so-called second wave does not follow the same pattern of replication as the 2019 version which makes it clear to me that we are dealing with a new lab formulated coronavirus. Certainly not a resurrection of the dying 2019 SARS2/coronavirus doomed for extinction just like its earlier predecessor, SARS1. I predict that the current vaccines will prove ineffective so the Commies and their puppet Biden/Harris can lock the USA down for 100 days and enforce it with martial law. They will discover the magic cure once they gain total control.

There is nothing more successful than viral warfare. Kill off the older generation then brainwash the younger. This virus was special formulated to kill off the older and weak. Adolf H. Como intentionally sent 3000 elderly to their deaths. This is a FACT! Follow the events of 2020, a USA election year. The pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly. A hoax they couldn't win so then the Wuhan commie military-controlled and partly USA-funded lab releases the virus that brings the world to its knees. It spreads at an alarming rate. People are getting infected that were never exposed to the ones that had it. Food sources, vitamins, and drugs made in China that would provide a host were no doubt laced with it. It spread much to fast worldwide for a person to person transmission.

The following is a link worth studying.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC538593/

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
    Bobby Cole and Jeff Elohim like this.