Make Corona Virus Shots A Federal Mandate

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Hal Pollner, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Notice that those things that do not cause harm first, those things that do not cause death , those things used for thousands of years, of hundreds of years, that help people, are still available in some places, and do not
    require protection (and cannot get legal protection) against lawsuits.

When the drug makers lose in court, their costs and fines and penalties are paid by the taxpayers they harmed. (well, all the taxpayers) ...

The drug makers worked to get it set up that way since around 1902 - 1960 .... buying politicians and scientists and doctors and schools as needed so to do.... (and media of course - television and web and newspapers, etc ) ...

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

@Hal Pollner is not being “cut to pieces” but merely disagreed with just as the majority of the public disagrees with that same proposition that is already being discussed in congress.

If you or anyone else wishes Uncle Sam to be the medicinal caretaker over you because you know so little about your own body, all is fine and well. That’s your choice. As a matter of fact, there are those in politics and in the medical field that would want you to have no say about what happens to you.
    To think about it, allowing other people to make your choices for you makes life so much easier and you can let them. Again, that’s your choice.

The bigger the government is allowed to become, the fewer choices you’ll have to make.

Edit: It’s a strange thing. One of the problems with the side effects of the vaccine is that there might be swelling of the puncture site (normal) along with headaches, nausea, dizziness and weakness and would probably cut folks out of work for a short while.
    DERN........that sounds like the flu!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    Yvonne Smith and Jeff Elohim like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

All these US patriots who call for mandatory vaccine. Probably forgot that the patriots fought a war to stop that type of dictatorship. After WW2 they had the Nuremberg trials to stop forced medical treatment there was a reason for it then and now.

4. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Here comes the militia! Get you shot OR ELSE!

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I might have written it before but i’ll repeat it anyway.
    The enforcement of taking the vaccine will more than likely be the same as they are doing with the mask thing.
    Stores, fitness centers, restaurants, banks, movie theaters, churches and the like will have to post and enforce a restriction on who is allowed to enter the building.
    It won’t be against the law to refuse the vaccine, it’ll just be against the law if a business allows you to enter without your shot card.

Now, instead of waiting for the militia, are we ready to BE IN a militia?

6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Yet another thread meant to allow folks to compete to show who is the most outraged, and raise their blood pressure a few points, over a bogus proposition.

The federal government is not going to mandate vaccination. That is silly.

However, what might happen is some businesses may require their employees to get vaccinated, like hospitals and nursing homes. Wonder why? :rolleyes:

When that happens someone will eventually challenge it and it will go to the courts. Now that may be worth making a theoretical argument over, if you like to argue. Rights of businesses to impose rules, versus individual rights.

Shirley Martin and Chrissy Cross like this.
  7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Legal exposure.

Real or perceived does not matter.

8. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm looking forward to my 2 Pfizer shots, and also to Moderna vaccine if I can!

Over the years, Medial Research has perfected life-saving vaccines, and I will continue to place my full trust in them!

To refuse vaccines is to invite illness or worse.

Harold

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    Shirley Martin likes this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I know eight people who have had the virus. Six of them are still alive but have been very sick. They will probably survive. Two died. They were both old and had health problems. I don't have health problems but I am of the age that dying becomes more of a possibility. I'll take my risk with the vaccine. So far, it seems that no one has died from it.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The news you watch may not be reporting it, but there have been deaths in the trial runs of the vaccine.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Registered

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Do you doubt me?

Six people died in Pfizer’s late-stage trial of the COVID-19 vaccine, the US Food and Drug Administration has revealed just hours after Britain became the first country in the world to roll out the vaccine. -- The NewDaily

13. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

14. Shirley Martin

Registered

It tells me that I have to subscribe to read the article.

I do remember reading somewhere that six people had died... four of whom received the placebo.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  15. Shirley Martin

Registered