Make Corona Virus Shots A Federal Mandate

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Hal Pollner, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

You dwell on exceptions. Who do you trust with your money & health?

Nancy Hart likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Not exceptions. You avoided the (first in the post you quoted) plain question put to you. Do you believe the heart professionals giving statins when they can is for the good of the ones getting the statins ?

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I can only say that the people who get the vaccine and it causes them harm. They ask for it and you cannot blame the vaccine makers you gave them a free pass.

4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Decades ago, when TWO babies DIED of the dpt shot made in the usa, used in Japan, Japan STOPPED USING IT.
    Japan developed their own dpt shot. NO ONE DIED FROM THAT SHOT.
    It was not allowed to be used in the usa....
    The one that killed the TWO babies in Japan, CONTINUED/ CONTINUES to be used in the usa. Shame on us for allowing it.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

All this for a virus that has a 99.98% survival rate. This is a scam brought to you my the medical/media/elites. Thanks Bill Gates you have convinced a lot of people that genocide is a good idea

6. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Ok, Martin, and anyone else who thinks this vaccine is harmful...........don't get it! Plenty of people in the U.S. want this virus to be controlled and, somewhat, get life back to normal.

If you don't get it and something happens, don't blame the folks that got the shot and are doing fine.

Hal Pollner likes this.
  7. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm sorry I introduced this thread. My opinions on the subject are far too extreme.

To atone for this, I'll just say:

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man
    I live in a Garbage Can
    I eat all the Worms

And spit out the Germs
    I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

(Toot Toot)

Hal

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Well, see, if what you were told by the dishonest politicians and dishonest doctors was true, you might (still not?) have a point ....

Go back far enough, thorough enough, honest seeking, to see the actual history of the toxins , the ingredients, in the shots.

Do your own seeking, your own research so you can't say you were biased by sites and scientists and doctors and plain honest folk that we listen to and have referred to.

If you do your own honest research, you will be shocked at what you find - it is very unpleasant, a system completely full of greed and deception you have trusted in and your parents and maybe grandparents trusted in all their lives.... regardless of lack of truth.

9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

hmmmm.....

I don't think you originated your opinions on the subject. Someone tricked you, like they have tricked the whole country, and other countries, for generations.

This does not excuse anyone - just because we were all raised in a sinister and deceitful generation does not absolve any of us. (as far as I know).

But, I think that to refuse to go back and see where it was (and is) deceptive , is like the German Soldiers saying "we just did what we were told to do", as if that absolved them .....

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There are a lot of financial advisors who are presently spending time in prison for ransacking the pockets of people they were advising.
    There are a whole load of doctors who have been sued for malpractice, negligence and yes, greed.

Financial professionals as well as physicians are trained advisors. Nothing more and certainly nothing less. Millions of people who are either not studied up enough or just too lazy to become totally knowledgeable about their own affairs including the workings of their own body will fall prey at some time or other to those they call.....,the professionals.

I’m not saying that we shouldn’t consult with and listen to those we pay to be our advisors but I AM saying that after the tests are taken and the results are in we should be just as informed and knowledgeable (and even more so) than our “advisors are.
    Because of ignorance, a slave has no choice but to be a slave.
    It’s a II Timothy 2:15 moment........

As far as the CV vaccine goes, until I am wholly informed and fully satisfied with my knowledge as to what the vaccine actually does to MY body, they can take that needle full of who knows what and stick it........................in another guinea pig.

Jeff Elohim and Martin Alonzo like this.
  11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Everyone is avoiding the fact that medications and vaccines go through years of trials, not this rush to market.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Not me.
    I learned years, decades ago they might go through 5 million dollars or more in testing over years.

The requirement for such testing, is what has helped prevent the cures known for thousands of years from coming to be used more.

The falsified testing methods and statistics for a century perhaps also have helped toxins that are harmful to be introduced to the public for generations,
    not just to be injected into their derrierre' , shoulder, into the blood stream, and brain thus,
    but also in the food supply since world war 1.

Well, that's a summary of a century of research. How long does it take to read thousands of books and documents and studies and so on today ?

13. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ok, guy, the "rush", hopefully, will keep more people from getting the virus and a lot less deaths. That's the reason for the rush.

Hal Pollner likes this.
  14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Hal, don't worry about your thread here. I've done threads where I've been basically "cut to pieces" over, but I don't pay any attention to the critics and continue on.

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Oh , we're not critics. We're witnesses. Everything anyone posts or says (even us) will or may be used against us in a court (of law or later). Since there's so few witnesses of truth, we get called a lot of different things... not usually good nor accepted. Maybe whistle blower is the best to think of right now. Some are learning, we all can learn, can't we ? test everything... research research research ....

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020