Joyful With Cancer In Mexico, Over A Century Of Success. No Scaredy Tactics

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Jeff Elohim, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just searching tonight

< joyful cancer in Mexico >

brought up many, many wonderful and enlightening results known for over a century. (i.e. proven and helpful and no worries with toxicity of treatments nor going bankrupt by excessive extreme costs) .

When I was still working in pharmacy in hospitals in various locations in the states, I often heard of the hundreds to thousands of people going EVERY DAY to Mexico for the better treatment available there.
    That was decades ago, and has more than quadrupled (I expect) even in the last few years (no worries about a fairy tale pandemic that at worst only makes about 1% sick - a lot lower percentage than air pollution does.
    Note that yes, people got sick, and people died, worldwide. The political and medical false reports far far far outnumbered the number of people who got sick from a virus though. More people die every day of malnutrition , and lack of food and water, than from any viral theory.

Even if there was a concern, it is dealt with the same as it has been dealt with for over a century in European Medical Clinics and in Mexico. (viruses have not been difficult to deal with , ever, when people are told the truth - JOY ! Rejoice! in the truth, find out what really happens. Do your own research.

One of several places notes >>
    "Since 2005, our doctors at Holistic Bio Spa have had truly amazing success treating all stages of diagnosed cancer to the point of complete reversal or remission — all without chemotherapy, radiation, or excisional surgery."

And even clinics less than twenty years old already are known world wide >>
    "Since 2005, our alternative cancer treatments in Mexico became famous thanks to our patients’ unmatched cancer survival rate and high quality of life."

"No chemo, no radiation. Our dozens of natural, holistic alternative cancer treatments in Mexico are backed by over 150 years of experience and advanced ..."

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was a paramedic on the Texas-Mexico border for twenty years and, other than cheap pharmaceuticals, all that the Mexican health care system was known for was substandard and bogus treatments, and I don't doubt that all of these bogus treatment programs published glowing reports of their success rates and thankful testimonials from people who we are supposed to believe were patients who have been cured through snake oil treatments. While I have no doubt that there are competent medical practitioners in Mexico, citizens of Mexico who can afford to do so generally come across the border for treatment. I know a paramedic with a high school degree who became a doctor in less than two years on the south side of the border.

3. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Yep, this is why millions are crossing the border to get into the USA for medical treatment. I have known at least a dozen people that have gone to the famous Tijuana cancer clinic instead of surgery and chemo and only one of them is alive today and now undergoing chemo. He looks bad and has little hope. When he returned from this sham Mexican clinic his cancer had spread so he had surgery and started chemo. He is still using their cleansing method and diet which hasn't done one thing for him but he believes in it and has the money to pay for it. Mexican cancer treatments are not cheap and out of pocket.

Bobby Cole and Hoot Crawford like this.
  4. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

I think it is absolutely criminal for folks to spread total lies and misinformation promoting and supporting these "miracle/natural/holistic" cures that are nothing but snake oil at best.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

I'm sure there are holistic and natural things that people can do to reduce their chances of getting cancer or to increase the likelihood of surviving cancer, and I wish that US treatment programs would include some of these things that are reasonable.

Sunny Bonet, Bobby Cole and Faye Fox like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

I know people who have crossed the border into Mexico for dental care but it wasn't because they believed they could receive superior care there; rather, it was because they couldn't afford to see a dentist who had graduated from a US dental school. In other words, it was better than a pliers or the string and doorknob treatment.

Faye Fox and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It could be a sort of half truth when it comes to the advertising of such things. When whatever country’s medical practitioners state that they can cure cancer it is an overview and doesn’t necessarily mean that they can cure all types of cancer.
    Note: In the past in American history there have been many different sides of the medical field including some involved with Chiropractic medicine who have made such claims.

There are around 200 different types of cancer and each one has it’s own peculiarities. Some are easier to get rid of than others and I have no doubt that some Mexican practitioners have access to whatever it takes to remove the less infectious and dangerous cancers.
    Removing a topical melanoma and throwing some salve over the area might indeed be a cancer cure but obviously that doesn’t apply to all types of cancer.

Now, if someone comes out and says that they can cure Lung cancer then we also have to look at which of the 2 major types and sub-headings that fall under the definition of lung cancer as to what they are talking about.
    I imagine that if one were diagnosed with lung cancer and told that a radical procedure was necessary to alleviate the problem, one would definitely look for a simpler and cheaper solution.
    And who can blame them? Knowing the MDA’s and the FDA’s record for sitting on possible cures for many maladies that other countries have been treating for years is at the forefront of possibilities that the cure for lung cancer is among those “sat on” items.
    But it is as I mentioned; When someone hears that Mexican practitioners of medicine can cure [lung] cancer they really haven’t heard what types and categories of that cancer they can cure.

Smoke and mirrors……..and for the most part, good advertising and downright quackery.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    Beth Gallagher and Faye Fox like this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Just like the ridiculous covidity news the last year and a half ? (world wide, very pronounced in the usa)

Yes, fraud in religioun, medisin, politics, greatly exceeds righteousness (right doing).

The point to learn is, search for what you need or want, and keep searching. DO NOT believe the sellers/ propaganda like is illustrated on this forum, and in the news/ media all day , every day.

9. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I am a great believer in holistic and natural medicine. We must remember that the search for natural cancer cures brought us Taxol. Many scientists are working long hours hoping to find that natural cure for cancer. I think educating oneself on what cancer is and how it forms and survives is key before deciding on treatment. Understanding stress control and the immune system is one key to natural cancer prevention or slowing its growth. Some cancer centers are now including and encouraging special diets, spiritual guidance, vitamin therapy, and stress-reducing workshops in Yoga and Tai Chi or just plain old exercise. Getting genetic cancer testing is a great way to see what cancers may be hereditary and then give you options on how to prevent them. The problem is now very few doctors will recommend what needs to be done if someone is predisposition genetically to get cancer. There are also very few doctors with the credentials to do surgery based on genetics testing that insurance, especially Medicare will pay. They want people to wait until cancer appears. If we could get more doctors trained in genetic and surgeries to remove high-risk organs defined by genetic testing mainly reproductive organs as we age, then the cancer rate would drop dramatically in seniors.

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So yes, one does need to do the research but very much akin to your initial claim (the OP), the assessment you’re giving is an across the board claim with no qualitative portions in which to do that research.

If you had pinpointed one single category and broken that down so the readers could do that category due diligence then there would be no debate.
    As it is, your indictment your stance has taken is that Holistic healing cures cancer….period.

Beth Gallagher and Faye Fox like this.
  11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Show me = "across the board claim"
    (clarify to discuss)

12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

?
    That's even a question ?
    Why ?
    i.e. by definition, "holistic" heals. period. i.e. also: "FIRST OF ALL, do NO HARM" (the opposite of allopathicism)

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

p.s. Published decades ago (in the last century).

Nutrition the Cancser Answer.

i.e. what the licensed ama doctors in the USA were able to do BEFORE 1950.
    The druglords made it illegal because they said they could not patent it.

14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.
    In it’s very essence you are saying that holistic healing is an absolute which it is NOT.

In another realm of healing, I have been a party to the laying on of hands and seen some miracles that cannot be explained by ANY physician other than the obvious. Faith and the laying on of hands works…….but not all the time.
    I can in no way say that the laying on of hands is the absolute panacea for all of man’s physical and mental maladies and if I did then I’d be telling a lie because if it were, there would be no sickness on the face of this earth.

I am in no way discrediting holistic healing in that there are some illnesses that can be treated but to come out and write that for centuries cancer has been cured by holistic healing is misleading.
    Don’t you think for a second that if what you are reporting is fact that there would be lines of thousands of people at those doors no matter what any law has to say about it?

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Are you living in a cave , unable to realize that what your are saying is already accomplished (and PUBLISHED for over a century ?
    Before 1950, licensed ama doctors in the USA were allowed to cure cancer , and dozens if not hundreds of other diseases.
    They did so EVERY DAY.

The drug lords did not like that, because they are greedy, so they made it illegal.

Since then, over a million have been cured in Mexico and Canada and other countries, without risking harm to themselves.

Others , in other countries, AND in the USA every day, bring harm to themselves with allopathic drugs and methods,
    and yes, there are also alternative frauds. So do not go to the frauds, nor to the allopathic that bring harm first, neither one. Find and go to the ones who first of all do no harm, and have a long long history of healing.

Nurse refuses treatment for cancer, goes to Mexico to heal ...
    chrisbeatcancer.com/nurse-refuses-treatment-for-breast-cancer-goes-to-mexico/
    It is about many…. other factors. The body was made to heal naturally. Look up Apricot Seeds From Or By God. I ordered from them. The Hopie Indians use them and never get cancer. "Go Figure" If there were a cure for cancer and there is naturally.. and the docs exposed it.. the whole pharmaceutical industry would go down and profits..

Thousands of Americans are Crossing the Border Into Mexico ...
    www.newsweek.com/thousands-americans-cross-border-mexico-affordable-medical-treatment-each-1426943
    Hundreds of thousands of Americans are crossing the border into Mexico each year to receive a wide range of treatments, including medical services, dental care and cosmetic surgery, experts in ...