Is It All Just A Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, May 31, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

First a virus that no one has been able to isolate. WHO CDC or any other medical system
    A test for the so called virus which the inventor who got a Nobel Prize for it says it will not work for finding an infectious virus.
    The head of the CDC [ DR. Fauci] says that this test is not accurate beyond 26 cycles and the WHO put it at 40 cycles. Which the inventor said at that level you could find anything in anyone.
    No matter how many poles you put out it is next to impossible to find a relative or friend who was health person who died from this virus.
    The medical system was paid to classify as much as possible covid even the hospitals were paid to put covid on as much as they can.
    This was all done to push the vaccine like it was all planned because they ignored medication that worked trying hard to discredit. Even the CDC admits only 6% died from covid only and others died of other problems put had a positive test or they though they had it.
    Now they are trying to get everyone vaccinated offering food, drinks, even to have your name on a lottery ticket for a million dollars. They are bribing you and saying you can not go to school, get on a plane, shop in certain stores, or even to have a job. So important to get a vaccine that you have a 99.98% survival rate?
    It looks like a genocide now the vaccine deaths are going up very fast and the information is being cover up Europe has over 10 thousand dead from vaccine and 4 thousand in the USA and they are still pushing the vaccine.
    The conspiracy theorist say the elites are so arrogant that they tell you what they are going to do before they do it. You can only look to the Georgian Guide Stones to know what they want to do

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The modern pharmacy giant did publish their diabolical plan :
    Internet search today shows their diabolical plan works < moderna program > shows that they planned to reprogram humans.

Top four sites in the search >

mRNA Platform: Drug Discovery & Development - Moderna
    www . modernatx.com › mrna-technology › mrna...

Enabling Drug Discovery & Development · Our Operating System · Our mRNA Medicines – The 'Software of Life' · Overcoming Key Challenges.

Program Detail | Moderna, Inc.
    investors . modernatx.com › program-detail

Human metapneumovirus and parainfluenza virus 3 (hMPV/PIV3) vaccine. mRNA-1653. Last program update May 06, 2021. mRNA-1893. Source. Zika vaccine.

mRNA Technology: A New Approach to Medicine - Moderna
    www . modernatx.com › modernas-mrna-technolo...

mRNA is like software for the cell. And if it works for one disease, it has the potential to work for many diseases. Our approach to leveraging mRNA science ...

Fact check: Pfizer and Moderna do call their COVID-19 shot a ...
    www . reuters.com › uk-factcheck-vaccine-naming

Feb 10, 2021 — Moderna have stated that theirs is not a vaccine, it is an 'Operating System designed to program Humans'. They are very open about it,” read ...

unedited search results: note that even "factcheck" is governed, trying to make excuses that the public , or the watchdogs/ will accept.

Nathaniel Merritt likes this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Registered

From "Now You Know" , News for Today's Informed Citizens, Unpopular? Necessary ? We'll see >>

upload_2021-6-15_0-59-0.png

https://nojabforme.info/

4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

This might be old or outdated news, btw. Things change daily.

Did you know?

1. The FDA did not approve Moderna or Pfizer mRNA gene therapeutics they dubbed "vaccines". It simply authorized them.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Active Member
    Registered

Excellent summary of genocide in progress. In Canada, many nurses are calling out the China Virus lies. Many are being threatened with job loss if they don't get the jab and sew their lips shut about "the truth" The college that regulates all doctors in Ontario, Canada are bringing the hammer down on all doctors if they they don't follow the narrative about the plague. The CPSO has the power to pull their licenses and thus transfer them to the deplorables list. The evil forces are terrified of seeing their power-by-blood schemes vanish like a morning mist when scorched by the sun. So they may pull scorched earth policy from the past and do something far more horrendous than what they have done in all of history. It's not a battle against flesh and blood. Never in the last 10,000 years. But the final battle could be here now., Prepare and be of good courage. The ending has been pre-determined and they do not win.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Many of the threads and posts on this forum since the pandemic fairy tale started world wide have exposed the deception and the deviousness and the false statistics used by governments and drug makers and health agencies like the cdc and ama and fda, which once were , right or wrong, trusted agencies.

As people find out they have been tricked, at first they deny that those government agencies would or could be so wrong.

When people cannot trust those that their parents trusted,
    and
    when they do not know where to turn to find the truth, what are they to do ?

200 microbiologists who went public, or were getting ready to go public, disappeared or died. Why?

News about the actual number of deaths from any cause is so occluded (hidden from view often),
    yet those statistics are used,
    or tried to be used, to convince people to go down one path instead of seeking a better, true path.

Who will blow the whistle ? Who will come out of the government and health industry and tell the truth, exposing the falsehoods perpetrated on the public for the last two years ?

And what will people do, where will they turn, when they find out it has been going on , planned, for decades ?

Attached Files:

7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We listen to late night radio Ben Shapiro becuase hubby has tinitis aka ringing in ears.
    Last night on his show he said the exact same thing that the vaccines are not authorized by the FDA and listed as " investigational ".

8. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Being an agnostic for most of my life, it disturbs me that the powers that be are behaving so demonically. It sort of means I suspect that satan exists, which means I probably better believe in God. It's an odd position I'm in... finding some faith because of the evil I see in the world.

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Dwight, your choices of things to believe in puzzle me.

I've tried to imagine what it would be like to live in a world where I thought everyone was lying about everything. I would probably hole up in a bunker somewhere and never come out. It's frightening to even try to imagine.

Why choose to believe those that portray such a dark outlook? I think you are taking them more seriously than even they take themselves. Some people get a high just from appearing to know more than everyone else, even if none of it is true.

Why not try to engage with people in real life more. I think you will find there are a lot of really good people out there. Those are the ones you should believe. Just my opinion.

10. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There's more than one interesting question in your reply, Nancy. "Some people get a high just from appearing to know more than everyone else". I might be one of those people. One thing that these forums brings out in me, and which I don't care for, is a desire to express an opinion on anything and everything. It's sterile vanity, of course, for which I hope I'm forgiven.
    As far as engaging with more people in everyday life, without going into detail, my circumstances don't allow it. I do have my bunker of sorts, which has been made for me but not by me. Hopefully that will change. In any case, thanks for your thoughtful answer.

Yvonne Smith and Nancy Hart like this.